Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
The MILWAUKEEÂ® SHOCKWAVEâ„¢ 1" Impact T25 Torx Bits are engineered to be the Most Durable, Best Fitting driver bits on the market. The Wear Guard Tipâ„¢ delivers increased wear resistance which protects the fit over the life of the bit. The Shockzoneâ„¢ is optimized for for each tip type and length of driver bit to absorb peak torque and prevent breaking. The Custom Alloy76â„¢ has a customized steel and heat treatment per tip type to extend the life of the driver bits, providing up to 50X life vs. competitive impact driver bits. The SHOCKWAVEâ„¢ driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- Wear Guard Tipâ„¢ protects fit over the life of the bit
- Custom Alloy76â„¢ Steel is engineered to extend bit life
- Up to 50X life vs other impact bits
- Shockzonesâ„¢ are optimized in both length and width per tip type for best performance across tip types.
- Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble.
- Laser hardening at the tip creates an outer protective shield for improved wear resistance.
- Customized geometry and heat treatment per tip type for best performance across tip types
- Laser etched size for easy identification
- Design for use with impact drivers and drill drivers
- Includes: (1) SHOCKWAVE 1" T25 IMPACT BIT