The Dremel 9901 is a tungsten carbide cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials. Shapes, smoothâ€™s or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
- High speed cutter made of tungsten carbide
- Hardest material next to diamonds
- Shapes, smoothest, removes hard material
- Do not run in excess of 30,000 RPM
- Screw-free design for easy locking and loading
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Bit diameter: 1/8 in.
- Shank diameter 1/8 in., 3.2 mm