Use the Rotozip tile cut Zip Bit for cutting hard-surface items like cement board and for installing bathroom fixtures or ceramic and marble countertops. For use on all major brands of spiral saws. Also a case is included for your bit.
- For use with all spiral saws
- Cuts plaster, tile, cement board and marble up to 1 in. T
- Includes: 1 bit
- 1/8 in. shank
- Can also be used on cement board, stucco, and plaster
- Designed for use with Rotozip spiral saw
- Clean cuts every time
For a reliable saber cut in wood or fiberglass, use these Rotozip 1/8 in. Saber-Cut Wood Bits (4-Pack). These bits are a great addition for anyone using a Rotozip rotary tool. ZipBit for a variety of materials, from wood to fiberglass.
- For Rotozip rotary tools
- Cuts a variety of materials, including wood and fiberglass
- 1/8 in. Dia
- Well-constructed for reliability
- Great value
The Rotozip X-Bit Tile Cutter Bit cuts underlayment, hardboard, fiberock and similar cement board. It's a great accessory to have on hand for those tough cutting jobs. For increased durability and performance, check out our professional-grade XBITS.
- For use with RZ25
- Works with all Rotozip cut-out tools
- 5/32 in. shank
- Precision of an 1/8 in. bit with the strength of a 1/4 in. bit
The original Spiral Saw bit. Ideal for basic drywall cut-outs. Cut material up to 1 in. T. Tough and dependable, our Zip Bits will help you make quick, controlled cuts in a variety of materials. for increased durability and performance, check out our professional-grade XBITS.
- 1/8 in. shank
- High-speed steel
- 16 per pack (ZB16)
- Zip bits for materials up to 1 in. T