Oscillating Tool Abrasives
Detail sanding triangles are for use on wood projects. Applications include multipurpose sanding on hardwoods such as oak and yellow pine or building boards like plywood. Hook-and-loop attachment to the tool. Assorted 60/120/240 grits. Package of six triangles.
- Premium resin-bonded aluminum oxide open coat
- Front-side punching enhances dust control
- When used with sanders such as the Bosch 1294VSK corner/detail sander kit professionals can access corners and edges otherwise difficult to reach
- Hook-and-loop attachment to the tool
- Award winning pro interface-OIS
- Grit included: (2) 60, (2) 120, (2) 240
Sanding by its nature requires access to hard-to-reach areas at difficult angles. Bosch OMT sanding triangles meet the need for surface finishing in multi-purpose plywood and hardwoods, along with rust/corrosion removal in metal. Grit surfaces extend from detail sanding (red) and a coarse finishing pad.
- Perfect for multi-purpose sanding projects with hard woods such as oak and pine or building boards like plywood
- Industrial strength, this paper provides users with the highest quality aluminum oxide grit and resin bonding agent
- Hook and loop, 6 holes