Husky's Internal PVC Pipe Cutter is used to cut drain stubs to floor or repair broken pipe. It features a heat-treated steel saw tooth blade for faster cutting. The 3 in. shaft can cut from 1-1/4 in. up to 10 in. for nominal PVC schedule 40 pipe. It is designed for use with a standard drill and is equipped with a quick disconnect fitting for impact drills. Backed by the Husky lifetime warranty, this pipe cutter is the perfect addition to your toolbox.
- Used to cut drain stubs to floor or repair broken pipe
- Includes a quick-disconnect feature for use with an impact drill
- Cuts 1-1/4 in. to 10 in. nominal PVC schedule 40 pipe
- Features a 3 in. shaft and a hardened steel blade with a diameter of 1.25 in.
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
Cut more metal than ever with Milwaukee Aviation Snips. The forged blades deliver up to 10X more cuts than cast blades. Bolt Lock prevents the blades from loosening and a durable chrome plating provides rust resistance. A metal lock secures the tool for storage and easily operates with 1 hand. Perfect for right or straight cuts.
- Forged serrated blades
- Bolt lock
- Chrome plated
- Flush pivot bolt
- 1 handed metal lock
- Ergonomic grips
- Lanyard hole
- Up to 22-Gauge stainless, 18-Gauge cold-rolled steel
- Includes: 1 right cutting aviation snips
The T-201 Straight Auger Tool, 5 in. Long fits 3/8 in. Drum and 5/8 in. sectional cables: C-4, C-6, C-7, C-8 and C-9. For use on K-45 Sink Machine, K-40 Sink Machine, K400 Drum Machine, K-3800 Drum Machine and K-50 Sectional Machine. Used in exploring and breaking up stoppages or returning sample to surface to determine correct tool to use.
- Weighs 0.25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Drain cleaning tool
- Fits 3/8 in. (10mm) drum and 5/8 in. (16 mm) sectional cables: C-4, C-6, C-7, C-8 and C-9
- For use on RIDGID sink machines K-45 and K-40; RIDGID drum machines K400 and K-3800; and RIDGID sectional machine K-50
- Material: Steel
- Grabs debris and twists them onto the head of the cable
- Quick locking tool end for a fast and easy change out during use
Designed to ignite manual-start torches and appliances easily and quickly. The dependable Spark Lighter is ideal for igniting basic propane and MAP-Pro fueled torches. The flints are replaceable, making it reliable for years of use.
- Ignites manual-start torches and appliances
- Easy 1-handed operation
- Designed for quick and easy operation
- Replacement spark lighter flints (included)for quick and easy operation
Packed with an Extended Performance diamond matrix, DEWALT [Tool or Family Name] delivers aggressive cutting performance and 350 times the life of conventional abrasives. Segmented rim blades are laser-welded with heat-treated steel bodies for helps to increased strength and durability. Ideal for rough cuts across a variety of concrete, stone, and brick applications.
- Extended performance diamond matrix for long life and enhanced material cutting
- Large diamond segments with cobalt is ideal for use across various product applications
- Segmented rim blades are laser welded with heat treated steel bodies which provides increase durability and long life
- Durable construction
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Will not rust, corrode or cause nipples to rust
- Material tested to minus 40 degree F
- Will withstand harsh chemicals and oils
- When bent or crushed will spring back into shape leaving no permanent damage
- Weep holes at bottom designed to keep nipples out of water
- 1/2" caddy; Holds 77 pipe nipples, 7-1/2" x 11-1/4" x 7"
- 3/4" caddy; holds 66 pipe nipples, 8" x 13-3/4" x 7"
Tradesman quality hand tool that perform far superior to other manufacturers. Founded in 1971, DiversiTech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. DiversiTechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Hot drop-forged process uses the grain structure of steel to produce maximum strength
- Comfort grips that conform with the motion of the user's hands, the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- Handles are made of high tensile strength steel that will not bend from hand pressure and provide efficient conversion of hand force
- Rugged reliability
- Use in either hand
The A-12 7/8 in.- 1 1/4 in. Coupling Pin is used with 7/8 in to 1/2 in. cable to attach and detach attachments for drain cleaning. It is used with pipe cleaning fittings. This is the insert pin used for RIDGID Drain Cleaning Machine cable attachments.
- Made of steel
- Used with RIDGID drain cleaning machine cable attachments
- Also called an insert pin
- Silver color
- 1/2 in. cable pin key
- Used with various drain cables
Milwaukee chalk reels provide users with the most durable and best performing chalk reels on the market today. Featuring exclusive StripGuard clutch combined with power tool inspired planetary gear system, providing the longest gear life in chalk reels. For added productively, Milwaukee chalk reels features fast retraction ratio of 6:1. High strength braided bold line creates clear, bold lines and resist abrasion from tough jobsite conditions.
- StripGuard clutch
- Planetary gear system
- 6:1 gear retraction ratio
- Flush handle storage
- Rubber overmold
- 100 ft. line
DEWALT delivers huge value with this 2-pack, priced only marginally higher than a single device. These lithium-ion batteries are compatible with all tools in the DEWALT 20-Volt Max product line, giving you the long-lasting power and versatility required at remote job sites. Each 3 Ah battery weighs just 1.42 lbs. and has a built-in LED fuel indicator so you know how much juice remains on each charge.
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20-Volt Max lithium-ion chargers and power tools (sold separately)
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Built-in LED fuel indicator shows how much power remains on each charge
- Each battery weighs just 1.42 lbs. for minimal operator fatigue
- 3-year free service warranty
Shirt pocket size: 2-5/8" x 6-3/8"
- Spring steel tools
- Genuine leather case
- Each pick is made of hand finished hardened spring steel
- 16 picks, tension tools, extractor
- Contains rake, diamond, hook, ball, double ball tip picks; light, medium and heavy weight tension wrenches and saw type key extractor
The MILWAUKEE M12 TRAPSNAKE 6 ft. Toilet Auger is the ideal solution for service plumbers and facility maintenance crews to unclog toilets and floor traps. Powered by the M12 TRAPSNAKE Driver, the first powered unit optimized for the challenges of porcelain fixtures, this unit delivers power and speed to work through tough clogs in tight traps. Optimized electronics protect the fixture from the auger and allow the user to feel when engaged with a blockage to aid in retrieving. The M12 TRAPSNAKE 6' Toilet Auger features several industry-firsts including a fixed rubber boot for maximum porcelain protection, an integrated locking mechanism that holds the cable in place for easy telescoping extension, and replaceable cables to maximize the longevity of the tool. As part of the TRAPSNAKE Porcelain Auger System, users can interchange the M12 TRAPSNAKE Driver with the auger handle, or use with other auger attachments for versatility and capabilities never seen before in a closet auger.
- Powered By M12 TRAPSNAKE Driver: Maneuvers traps faster and protects porcelain, compatible with all TRAPSNAKE Augers
- Patent Pending Cable Lock: Integrated locking mechanism which holds the cable in place for easy telescoping extension and retraction
- Fixed Rubber Boot: Prevents porcelain scratches throughout the life of the tool
- Industry's First Replaceable Cables
- Cable Size (length x diameter): 6 ft x 1/2 in.
- Includes: (1) M12 TRAPSNAKE 6 ft. toilet auger and (1) M12 TRAPSNAKE driver tool only. (Battery and Charger sold separately)
- Part of the M12 System, Featuring over 125+ tools
- Compatible with all M12 Batteries and Chargers
- Compatible with all M12 Batteries and Chargers
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 125+ Tools
- Includes: (1) M12 TRAPSNAKE 6ft toilet auger, (1) M12 TRAPSNAKE Driver, Battery and Charger Sold Seperately
The Mag-Torch MT565C is a high-performance regulated Propylene (MAP/Pro) torch that delivers a swirl flame. An On-Demand trigger giving you instant ignition and flame shut off. This torch has a safety trigger lock to prevent unwanted ignition, and it also has a trigger lock for continuous flame setting.
- On demand trigger for instant on/off
- Regulated valve allows for more consistent flame in cold temperature or operation while inverted
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Burn tube rotates 360 degree for versatility
- Brass burner tip provides a durability
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- In air flame temperature of 2,100 degree F
- 7,200 BTU/hour
- Soft solder up to 2 in. joint
- Great for thawing frozen pipes
- Loosen rusty bolts
The product is well made with good surface treatment. The product is easy to use and attractive styling. It's easy to handle and install. The product is wide selection of product choices and great value.
- Easy to install with little tools required
- Competitively priced
- High quality
- Durable construction
- Attractive styling
Clear unwanted grease clogs, with the RIDGID T-205 1-3/8 in. "C" Grease Cutter. This strong and versatile auger breaks up tough grease blockages in kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks, drain lines and disposal waste lines. It has a 1-3/8 in. diameter and fits 3/8 in. drum and 5/8 in. sectional cables. The T-205 cutter is designed for use with C-4, C-6, C-6 IC, C-7, C-8, C-9, C-31, C-32, C-33, C-31 IW, C-32 IW, and C-33 IW drain snake cables. Simply slide the cutter on the drain cleaning cable for easy installation. Use this powerful sewer pipe cleaning tool with RIDGID K-40 and K-45 Sink Machines, K-400 and K-3800 Drum Machines, and K-50 Sectional Machine. RIDGID - Built For Those Who Know.
- The T-205 C cutter has a 1-3/8 in. Dai
- T-205 grease cutter fits 3/8 in. drum and 5/8 in. sectional cables (sold separately)
- Designed for use with C-4, C-6, C-6 IC, C-7, C-8, C-9, C-31, C-32, C-33, C-31 IW, C-32 IW, and C-33 IW drain auger cables (sold separately)
- Ideal for cleaning grease clogs in kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks and disposal waste lines
- Simply slide the cutter on the drain cleaning cable for easy installation
- For use on RIDGID K-40 sink machine, K-45 sink machine, K-400 drum machine, K-3800 drum machine and K-50 sectional machine (sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material. See manufacture warranty for details.
American-Made drivers from Channellock mean business. They are the strongest, most durable drivers we make. They are specifically designed to take the rigors of everyday use and keep coming back for more.
- High torque acetate handle for superior durability and solvent resistance
- Heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Precision machined tips
- Zinc coated bits and black oxide coated shank for corrosion resistance
- Tube and bits pull out and reverse easily to configure the driver you need