Searched for "27112106"
The MILWAUKEE 9 in. High Leverage Lineman's Pliers feature hardened cutting edges and an integrated reaming head, allowing users to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The lineman pliers also have an on-board crimper and a fish tape puller, giving users added functionality when working with insulated and non-insulated terminals. The pliers have Milwaukee comfort handle grips and will not peel or dig into the users hands during extended use.
- Iron carbide edge cutting edge more cuts over the life of the pliers
- Crimper on-board for INS and NON-INS terminals
- Fish tape puller on-board
- Comfort grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- Reaming head design up to 1-1/2 in.
- Jaw length: 1.60 in.
- Jaw capacity: 1.77 in.
- Knife edge: 0.83 in.
- Rust resistant
- Forged strength design
The Channellock revolutionized linemen's pliers with the added benefit of Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT). XLT positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge so considerably less force is required to cut than other High Leverage designs. The combination of XLT and laser heat-treated cutting edges makes this tool a must have for any toolbox.
- XLT extreme leverage technology means considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage
- Round nose design
- Cuts ASCR
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only channel lock uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting-edge life
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
CHANNELLOCK Round Nose Linemen's Pliers feature Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT) which positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge to make cutting easier than ever. State-of-the-art laser heat-treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge, adding increased strength and longevity over traditional hardening practices. Crosshatch jaws are laser heat-treated to provide maximum grip and longevity. A precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting system ensures perfect mating. CHANNELLOCK Linemen's Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- CUTS ACSR
- CROSSHATCH TEETH are laser heat-treated to provide maximum grip
- PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for ultimate strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA