Searched for "31201700"
- Its texture mimics the character of many different textured surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco, brick, mortar and composite panels and siding
- Won't dry hard and crack like other repair products
- Stretches and flexes with temperature changes and movement
- Looks like mortar, stretches like rubber
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Spans gaps up to 3" wide with no slump
- Low VOC
- Freeze-thaw stable
DAP KWIK SEAL Tub and Tile adhesive caulk provides 100% waterproof seal that is mold and mildew resistant. Provides excellent adhesion and flexibilty for a durable seal. Sealant is low in odor and paintable. Seal out water and moisture around sinks, tubs, showers, faucets, vanities, counter tops and fixtures.
- 100% waterproof kitchen and bath adhesive caulk
- Seals like a caulk, bonds like an adhesive
- Low odor and easy water clean up
- Shower ready in 48-hours
- Waterproof seal
- Resists cracking, crumbling and shrinking
- Paintable with latex or oil-based paint
- Adheres to ceramic and plastic tile, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, wood, metal, plaster and drywall
The ProGrip 6-in-1 Glazier Knife is part of Warner's premium professional line of putty knives and scrapers. All ProGrip tools come in red for a stiff blade, blue for a flexible blade, yellow for a fully flexible blade. The scraper has a strong chiseled edge for scraping.
- Ribbed finger grip for better handling while scraping
- Comfortable soft grip ergonomic handle for extended usage periods
- Professional quality tool, full tang blade
- High carbon steel blade
- Chisel Edge
- Plated zinc hammer cap
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Polypropylene handle with TPE overmold
DAP ALEX FAST DRY acrylic latex caulk plus silicone is specifically formulated to meet the demanding needs of professional painters and deliver outstanding paint finish results. It can be brush painted in 20 minutes after application or painted with a sprayer immediately, so the job gets done faster. This durable, flexible caulk won't crack or discolor paint and doesn't pick up dirt. It applies smoothly and easily, has outstanding adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces and provides a 100% waterproof seal. Ideal for sealing cracks and gaps around windows, doors, baseboards, molding and trim.
- Spray paint durable
- Crack resistant
- Reduced dirt pick up
- Won't shine through paint
- Strong, multi-surface adhesion
- 100% waterproof
- Cured caulk is mold and mildew resistant
- Easy water clean-up & low odor
- Interior/exterior use
- Fast-drying formula resists cracking and is ready to paint in just 20 minutes
- Exceeds ASTM C834 specification
Our non-paintable sealant is comprised of 100% silicone, meaning it wonâ€™t crack, shrink, or peel. Its silicone content also means that it requires a solvent for cleanup.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- 100% RTV Silicone
- Watertight, Weather Proof Seal
- It meets federal (TT-S-00230C and TT-S-001543A) and military (MIL-A-46106A and ASTM C-920-79) specifications.
Large, vinyl-coated fabric catches roof leaks and channels to standard hose hook-up. Hose can then be directed to proper drainage point. Heavy-duty grommets in each corner make installation quick and easy.
Eliminates Cement, Mastic or Mortar. Connects Any Cast Iron, Clay, Concrete, Plastic, Fiber or Steel Hub To Plain End Pipe. Cisv Hub X Schedule 40 (DWV) Or Schedule 40 Steel Or Cixh.
- Seals sewer pipe joints
- 6 months warranty against defect
- 4 in. x 4 in.
- Compression joint sealers
- 4 in.
Packaged on spools in convenient dispenser box. Withstands Alkalies, Acids, Oils and Solvents. for Thread Sealing Iron, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Plastic, Glass Or Rubber Pipes.
- 3 years warranty against defect
- 3 mil thick
- 1/2 in. x 260 ft.
Loctite PL Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is a premium quality commercial grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weather resistant seals in most exterior gaps and joints. This sealant exhibits outstanding durability, tear resistance and a movement capability of 25% which accommodates construction material movement to protect the original seal. Loctite PL Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is UV and ozone resistant, and does not soften in the sun. It is also CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant.
- Polyurethane formula is durable and weatherproof to withstand harsh exterior environments
- Paintable to blend with surrounding surfaces for a professional finish
- Permanently flexible, excellent for use on expansion joints
- Low VOC formula complies with Federal and State regulations nationwide
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
- 1-time application, heat and UV exposure will not deteriorate sealant over time
- CARB compliant
- Tear resistance
Packaged on spools in convenient dispenser box. Manufactured Especially for Natural Gas, Propane, Butane, Water, Oil and Chemical Lines. Extra Heavy Duty Sealing Tape.
- 3 years warranty against defect
- Density 1.5, thickness 4 mil
- 1/2 in. x 260 in.
Discover mother natureâ€™s worst nightmare: OSI QUAD MAX. Acting as the first line of defense against the elements, OSI QUAD MAX (1868684) Window, Door & Siding Sealant delivers the toughness needed to make a job last. Designed for sealing around exterior/interior windows, doors and siding, QUAD MAX is a paintable caulk that bonds to a wide variety of materials such as fiber cement, cedar, brick, stone, coated aluminum, fiberglass, vinyl, PVC, stucco, EIFS, wood, glass, and flashing tapes and Kynar coatings. With proven wet and cold surface application and enhanced resistance to UV and hot and cold weather, OSI QUAD MAX is the versatile and durable caulking choice for professional contractors. OSI QUAD MAX has a fast 24-hour cure and can be painted in 1 hour (dependent on temperature, humidity, and depth of sealant applied). The best window, door and siding sealant OSI offers, QUAD MAX is flexible with 5x stretch and Class 50 Joint Movement capability so you have zero reasons to worry about a job once youâ€™ve done it right the first time.
- Strong adhesion to primary window, door and siding building materials
- 100% waterproof with proven wet surface application
- Better flexibility: 5x stretch and Class 50 Joint Movement capability
- Long-term durability in any condition with no shrinkage or bubbling
- 24-hour fast cure for quicker protection and paintable in 1 hour
- Enhanced resistance to UV, dirt, dust, and extreme temperatures (0Â°F to 140Â°F)
- Match with any color: Free online OSI color match tool offers a match for 9,200+ manufacturer colors in 6 easy steps
- Quad & Window Door System: Use in conjunction with OSI QUAD Foam and OSI Butyl Flash for the toughest air and moisture barrier to maximize energy efficiency
- OSI offers online and offline resources like best practice guides, installation training, with the OSI Certified Installer Program and the Protect Your Work Siding Application Training programs
- NOTE: Due to individual screen limitations, colors shown here may not accurately reflect OSI Quad MAX sealant colors.
This Gardner 5 Gal. Fibered Roof Coating is used to create a sealed waterproof barrier to repair worn roof sealing or safeguard it against water seepage. Its liquid brush-grade design makes it easy to apply. Covers approx. 50 sq. ft. per Gal.
- Fiber-reinforced sealant formula
- Liquid brush-grade allows easy application to a roof
- Creates a water-proof seal to repair a worn roof or improve its resistance to water seepage
- Also a great choice for damp proofing foundation walls below-grade
- 50 sq. ft. coverage area for treating a wide area of roofing
For High Humidity Areas Such As Kitchens And Baths. Formulated With Bioguard, An Antimicrobial Agent, To Help Prevent Stains And Odor Caused By Mold And Mildew Growth On The Caulk Surface. Silicone Added For A Water Tight Seal. 6 Oz. Tube.
DAP Concrete and Mortar Filler and Sealant is a high performance sealant formulated to repair cracks and holes in concrete, mortar and masonry. It contains silicone additives for improved adhesion and water resistance. It forms a durable, flexible and watertight seal.
- Durable and flexible
- Waterproof, weather resistant seal
- Easy water clean-up
- Resists gas, oil, grease and salt
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA or
- Watertight seal
- Exterior use
Homes move. Window frames pull away from the siding or doors shift against the brick. They move when the temperature changes, the rain falls, the wind blows or the earth quakes. Most caulks canâ€™t take it they dry hard and crack. Thatâ€™s why you need Big Stretch high-performance sealant. Its powerful adhesion and extreme elasticity will stick, twist, bend, compress and stretch more than 500% of original size. to handle most any movement your home can dish out, all without cracking.
- Use on: windows, doors and siding
- Extreme elasticity - won't crack over time to create a permanent weatherproof seal
- Superior adhesion to a variety of difficult surfaces
- Easy to apply and easy water clean-up
- Freeze-thaw stable through 10 cycles
- Sticks to itself
- Unique stop-flow plunger pulls product back into the cartridge to eliminate waste
The RectorSeal 1.75 oz. #5 pipe thread sealant is ideal for lubricating and protecting threaded connections on metal, PVC, CPVC, polyethylene and reinforced fiberglass pipes. Not recommended for use with ABS, CPVC pipe or oxygen, chlorine and other oxidizers.
- Lubricates and protects threaded connections on metal, PVC, CPVC, polyethylene and reinforced fiberglass pipes
- Ideal for a wide variety of fluids and gasses, including potable water
- Immediate pressurization on pipes up to 2 in
- Smooth, easy application
- Soft-setting, slow-drying formula
- Conforms to TT-S-1732 specifications
This customer colored caulk contractor case includes 6 kits. It is the easiest and fastest way to create custom colored caulk with no tools required. Mix in any latex paint, stain or universal pigment for an exact color match.
- Excellent for creating contrasting colors or perfectly matching caulk to custom colored paint
- High-quality, super-elastic sealant with powerful adhesion that won't crack or pull away
- Can be applied in joints up to 1/2 in. wide indoors and outdoors
- Includes six kits
- Does not require any tools
- Exact color matching
- Useable within on year of mixing color and product
- Cleans on surfaces and skin with soap and water
This Oatey 8 oz. No. 5 Lead-Free Paste Flux is a smooth, non-runny paste that applies easily and spreads evenly. Paste flux cleans and fluxes copper piping to provide uniform solder flow. The self-cleaning formula is good for soft solder applications of copper tube and fittings in plumbing, HVAC, fire sprinkler and other systems. This material is safe for potable water applications.
- Effective on most metals, excluding aluminum and stainless steel
- Compatible with common plumbing solder alloys
- Good for large diameter copper piping
- Formula resists turning copper piping green
- 100% lead-free flux cleans and fluxes copper piping
- Petrolatum base provides effective cleaning
- NSF standard 14 (performance) and standard 61 (health effects) certified
- Safe for use in potable water applications
Heavy-duty, fibered repair mastic, designed to patch roof surfaces. Use in wet or dry conditions to seal and stop leaks around flashings, skylights, vent pipes, chimneys, and valleys. Wet-R-Dri roof cement is ideal for the repair of cracks, seams, and holes in all roofing materials. It is also excellent for use below grade in heavy-duty foundation water-proofing and damp-proofing. Product is formulated for year round use. Covers approx. 25 lin. ft. per tube.
- Suitable for-year-round use in both wet and dry conditions
- Ideal for repairing cracks, seams and holes in many common roofing materials
- Seals and stops leaks around flashings, skylights, vent pipes, chimneys and valleys
- Can be used below-grade as a heavy-duty foundation waterproofing and damp-proofing agent
- Use for both repair and new construction
- Thick, trowel-grade consistency
- Fiber-reinforced formula provides durability and longevity
3M Fire Block Foam FB-Foam is a fire block and draft stop used to help seal, fill, insulate and bond for non-rated residential and commercial construction. This foam-in-place fire block is heat-resistant (up to 240F/115C) and meets ASTM E 84 (mod) Class 1 for smoke spread and flame development. This fire block foam is ready-to-use and tack-free in approximately 5 minutes.
- Tested as a type V residential fire block to ASTM E 84 (modified)
- Durable foam is heat-resistant (up to 240F/115C)
- Acts as a draft stop to help reduce air infiltration
- Thermal insulator foam offers an R-value of 4 in. - 5 in. (25.4 mm) typical
- Fire block foam is ready-to-use (no mixing required)
- Tack-free in approximately 5 minutes
- Expands up to 200% in volume to quickly and effectively seal openings
- Meets International Building Code (IBC) and International Residential Code (IRC) fire blocking requirements
- Features minimal shrinkage and sag-resistant formulation to help ensure longevity
- Excellent adhesion that bonds to concrete, brick, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing
- Firestop sealant is compatible with CPVC piping (Check CPVC manufacturers' current compatibility list for firestop products before using)
Engineered to form a monolithic seal after drying. 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is a yellow, one-part, gun-grade, intumescent firestop sealant that provides up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. This helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas, while also acting as an acoustic barrier to help minimize noise transfer.
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications for up to 3-hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Sealant designed to help minimize sound transfer
- Firestop sealant is compatible with CPVC piping
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Exceptional adhesion for long-term performance
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
- Firestop sealant is compatible with CPVC piping (check CPVC manufacturers' current compatibility list for firestop products before using)
- ThermaCote - SeamLine 9" x 65'
- ThermaCote Seamline Tape is VOC free, Single Stage only needing a clean and dry surface to apply and no primers in most conditions
- TPO backing; available in custom widths, lengths, and backings (foil, non-woven, double sided)
- The patented power adhesive keeps our tapes stuck where others can sag or fall off
- ThermaCote Seamline Tape is not a quick fix, itâ€™s a permanent repair; it utilizes advanced cross linked butyl adhesive technology, a 100% solid formula of synthetic resins, thermoplastic cured butyl rubber with a built in primer, coated on a tough UV stable backing
- Designed to stay and not sag even under extreme temperature
GE Tub & Tile Silicone 1 Sealant is a 100% silicone, 100% waterproof sealant ideal for areas susceptible to moisture, such as sinks, tubs, showers, fixtures, countertops, backsplashes, and other plumbing projects. Tub & Tile Silicone 1 offers permanent flexibility and strong adhesion, and itâ€™s designed to be resistant to shrinks and cracking. Plus, GE Tub & Tile Silicone 1 Sealant resists mold and mildew growthâ€”itâ€™s backed by a mold-free product protection for seven years--to prevent unsightly stains. Use our silicone bathroom sealant on a variety of common surfaces, including most metals, plastics, and woods; glass, drywall, plaster, granite, and more.
- 100% silicone sealant with strong adhesive properties
- 100% waterproof for use in moisture-rich environments, such as kitchens and baths
- Offers same-day water readiness
- Durable sealant is both shrink- and crack-proof
- Permanently flexible seal
- 7-year mold-free product protection
- Meets ASTM C-920, Class 25
- Adheres to most metals, plastics, and woods; glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone, and more
- Lifetime guarantee
- For additional performance and warranty information, see product packaging