Searched for "39131700"
The 2-Gang Non-Metallic Blank FS Box Cover is designed to fit 2-Gang FS boxes and other non-metallic and metallic FS boxes. It is crafted with PVC and comes with stainless-steel mounting screws and a gasket. The cover is weatherproof and is CSA and UL listed to help ensure safety.
- Fits 2-Gang FS boxes and other non-metallic and metallic FS boxes
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- PVC construction
- Comes with stainless-steel mounting screws and a gasket
- CSA and UL listed for safety
The 1-1/4 in. Non-Metallic Male Terminal Adapter is a high-quality versatile fitting designed for use with Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 rigid non-metallic conduit. Non-metallic PVC resists rust, corrosion, impact and the damaging effects of sunlight. The socket end attaches to a socket fitting using solvent cement.
- For use with schedule 40 and 80 conduit
- Color in gray
- Material PVC
- UL E23018
- Connectors Install By Pushing While Twisting Clockwise and Then Tightening Sealing Nut (Included)
- Use with Non-Metallic Flexible Liquid-Tight Conduit
1/2 in. PVC non-metallic coupling can be used with Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 RIGID non-metallic conduit (RNC). Designed for use above ground and underground as described in the NEC. fittings ensure raceway integrity. Unlike metallic systems, non-metallic fittings are lighter, can be installed in less time and are easily fabricated on the job. Fittings are nonconductive assuring a safe system. Resistant to sunlight and Listed for exposed or outdoor usage, Non-metallic PVC fittings are durable and will not rust or corrode.
- Can be used to join rigid non-metallic conduit (RNC)
- Compatible with schedule 40 and schedule 80 rigid non-metallic conduit (RNC)
- For use in aboveground and underground applications as well as exposed outdoor usage
- Durable PVC construction means no rusting or corroding
- Weighing less than metallic systems means more efficient and quicker installation time
- UL listed
Plugmold Hardwire Multioutlet Strips are ideal for adding additional power where you need it most. Perfect for workshops, the office, or "invisible" under cabinet power. It's a great way to permanently extend your power needs.
- Connects standard 1/2 in. conduit to Plugmold strip
- 1/2 in. knockouts are located at end, sides and bottom of fitting
- Designed for use with V20GB306+ and V20GB506+ Plugmold
- Offers additional flexibility in installation
- Heavy duty metal construction meets the material restrictions of RoHS
- Designed for professional installation
500 Series surface metal raceway system is the ideal choice for a homeowner that wants to extend a circuit to add a receptacle or light fixture in their home. Surface metal raceway allows you to add fixtures and outlets without disturbing the drywall, plaster or insulation in your home. All parts are paintable to blend with room decor. The leading choice of professionals is now available for your DIY project.
- Scuffcoat finish
- Multiple connector fittings allow customization for every project
- Low-profile, unobtrusive appearance
- Color: ivory
- Capacity: single-channel
- UL Listed
The 3/4 in. Access Pull Elbow enables the pulling of wires through a wall to be directed in 2 separate directions. This pull elbow is compatible with rigid non-metallic conduit. Access pull point for cable in tight radius.
- Can pull wiring in two different directions quickly and easily
- Allows for conduit changes in direction
- Durable PVC construction will not rust or corrode
- Adapter is threaded
The 2 in. Type LB Nonmetallic Conduit Body has a non-threaded body. Made of rigid PVC. Conduit is non-conductive and non-corrosive. Easy application.
- Textured lids
- Foam-in-place gasket
- Compatible with RNC-type conduits
- UL and CSA listed for safety
- Copper-Free Aluminum Construction
- Gasket Is Fiber Material
- with Cover and Gasket
Arlington's metallic SNAP-TITE and SNAP2IT products have been tested and listed by UL in accordance with UL's ground fault requirements. They are made of zinc die-cast and are used with AC, MCI-A HCF steel and aluminum cable. They have a secure hold and easy cable installation and no tools are needed. Simply snap the cable into the fitting and snap it into the box.
- Snaps onto cable, then into box
- No tools or locknut needed
- Saves time and money
- Cable and connector can be pre-assembled, then entire assembly can be snapped into box
- For use with MC/AC steel and aluminum cable sizes 14/2, 14/3, 14/4, 12/2, 12/3, 12/4, 10/2, 10
- Fits 3.8 in. (trade size) flexible metal conduit, steel and aluminum (regular and reduced wall)
- Trade size: 3/8 in.
- Knockout size: 1/2 in.
- Dimensions: 1.772 in. x 1.605 in. x 0.84 in. x 0.62 in.
- Cable range: (2) 0.405 - 0.612 in.
The 2 in. Non-Metallic Meter Offset is a high-quality fitting designed for indoor and outdoor use. Non-metallic PVC resists rust, corrosion, impact and the damaging effects of sunlight. The meter offset features external ridges for containment in concrete and can be used with sch. 40 and sch. 80 conduit.
- Brings electrical service into a meter box
- Non-metallic PVC is corrosion resistant
- Compatible with schedule 40 or schedule 80 conduit
- Ridges on the outside for concrete encasement
- Socket on 1 end with threads on offset for easy installation
This 1/2 in. x 10 ft. Electric Metallic Tube Conduit protects your cables from magnetic fields, impact damage and crushing. The heavy-duty steel conduit resists splitting, kinking and flattening and is coated with zinc for corrosion resistance. Allied conduit has an E-Z pull interior coating provides a smooth surface for faster wire pulling.
- Protects insulated electrical conductors and cables from magnetic fields, impact damage and crushing
- E-Z pull interior coating provides a smooth surface for faster wire pulling
- Excellent mechanical protection for conductors
- Ductility for faster and easier bending
- High grade mild strip steel for durability and longer life
- Listed to underwriter's laboratories safety standard UL 797
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI C80.3
- For Armored Cable and Flexible Steel Conduit (Greenfield)
- Made Of Die-Cast Zinc
U-Conduit Body is a patented 10-in-1, die cast aluminum, Universal Conduit Body for both EMT and Rigid/IMC conduit. The interchangeable, patented, self-aligning covers and panels allow you to easily configure the conduit body to any standard configuration including LB, LL, LR, T and C. The U-Conduit body is available in three trade sizes: 1/2 in. (cat no. UCB050), 3/4 in. (UCB075) and 1 in. (UCB0100).
- Seamless pre-affixed gasket
- Includes (1) body, (3) blank covers/panels, (1) T-panel, (1) LB/LL/LR panel, (1) closure pug and extra hardware
- More wiring capacity than standard conduit bodies
- Suitable for weatherproof installs
Arlington Snap2It Zero to 90-degree non-metallic connector. It made to be used with non-metallic liquid-tight conduit, type B only. It installs easily with push on installation.
- May also be used with flexible nonmetallic tubing
- Produced from UV rated plastic for long outdoor life
- Adjusts for all angles: 0Â°-90Â°
- Trade size: 1/2 in.
- Knockout size: 1/2 in.
Allied Tube & Conduit schedule 40 conduit is used for your electrical wiring needs. PVC Conduit provides non-metallic protection for your cables and conductors that provides good insulation without power loss or conductor heating. Allied Tube & Conduitâ€™s PVC Conduit is sunlight, corrosion, and fire resistant.
Arlington's 1 in. black button non-metallic push-in connector. This connector installs easily - snaps into KO using light finger pressure. The cables then insert without a struggle for a smooth installation.
- Fast and easy snap in installation of single or multiple cables
- Easy to remove and reuse
- Made of non-conductive plastic
- Trade size: 1 in.
- Knockout size: 1 in.
- Dimensions: 1.648 in. x 0.683 in. x 0.156 in.
The 1/2 in. Non-Metallic Conduit Body is a non-threaded electrical fitting. The PVC fitting will never rust and has a textured lid with a foam in-place gasket. This fitting can function in either indoor or outdoor settings.
- Made of non-corrosive PVC
- Rigid, non-metallic and non-conductive
- Compatible with rigid non-metallic conduit (RNC)
- Not threaded
- UL and CSA listed