Searched for "47121900"
The BrassCraft Hair Snake is the fast and easy way to clear clogged and slow running drains. This durable plastic tool is suitable for use in many residential drains. Clear clogged sink and shower drains in minutes, chemical free.
- 20 in. L
- Durable polymer construction
- Environmentally safe
- Safe, reliable and easy to use
- For most household sink, shower and tub drains
- No chemicals required
- 20 in. L, with 19 in. of barbed length
The A-12 7/8 in.- 1 1/4 in. Coupling Pin is used with 7/8 in to 1/2 in. cable to attach and detach attachments for drain cleaning. It is used with pipe cleaning fittings. This is the insert pin used for RIDGID Drain Cleaning Machine cable attachments.
- Made of steel
- Used with RIDGID drain cleaning machine cable attachments
- Also called an insert pin
- Silver color
- 1/2 in. cable pin key
- Used with various drain cables
Get full use out of your RIDGID cables with this A-13 5/8 in. Coupling Key (59230). It's the pin key for the 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. cable and fits both 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. cables. Allows you to attach and detach auger heads and cutters to cables.
- Material: steel
- Used for 3/8 in. and 1/2 in cables
- Coupling key used to release tools from cable
- Key only
- Convenient loop to grasp pin and store on a hook if desired
- Model A-13
The Down Head Boring Gimlet is used for removing loose objects in the drain line. Its design allows it to go down the waste and not up the stack. Easily fits into the female connector on 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. cables.
- Open spring helps grab onto and remove loose objects
- Goes down waste, not up stack
- Used on 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. cable diameters
- Effective in 1-1/2 in. to 3 in. lines
- Cutters are subject to severe wear and are repaired or replaced within 1 year only if a flaw in the material causes breakage
- Snake-oil preserves and protects your sewer cables against rust and corrosion
The RS-TU4 is a replacement cable for the TU4 urinal auger. The RS-TU4 replacement cable is quick and easy to replace. The specially designed spring has the toughness and flexibility to negotiate tight urinal bends.
- 48 in. L spring especially coiled for clearing urinals
- Easily replaceable super-flex cable
- Spring telescopes from guide tube to clear stoppage beyond urinal
- Use the grip clip to secure the cable to the cable when not in use
- General's flexicore cable
- Comes ready to install
The SRCS cutter set covers a wide range of applications for the 5/8 in. to 3/4 in. drain cable. From the Spear Head to the Retriever tool, this cutter set has it all. No coupling key needed to install cutters.
- For general cables
- Use the large retrieving tool to pull large objects out of the drain line
- E-coated to help prevent rust
- Spear head is galvanized to help prevent rust
- RTR-1 is made of high carbon spring steel
- Cutters available separately
The MRCS cutter set is used for General's MR line of drain cleaners. This cutter set is perfect for opening small drain lines. For use on General's cables.
- For 2 in. - 3 in. drain lines
- Mini-rooter cutter set (includes arrow head, 1-1/2 in. U-cutter, 2 in. side cutter blade and boring gimlet)
- For 5/16 in. 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. cables
- E-coated to protect against rust
- For commercial and residential use
- Perfect for kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks and tubs, laundry tubs
- 1/4" X 50' cable with open hook end
- Lightweight drill operated unit
- Cleans 1-1/2" to 3" lines
- Used for sinks, showers and tub drains
- Double insulated, 3.2 amp, variable speed drill motor
- All contour welded tubular fitted frame for added strength
- Rugged 9" rotational molded drum with quick drum release and a press box operation for added control and ease of use
The 5 piece cutter set has an assortment of cutter tips designed to get water flowing, scrape the walls of the pipe and retrieve items out of the pipe. Slides into female connector on the cable and is held there by a screw and lock washer. The set includes: arrow head, flexible arrow head, 1-1/4 in. side cutter blade, boring gimlet, and down head boring gimlet.
- For 2 in. - 4 in. lines
- Flexible arrow head (FAH): starting drill to get water flowing
- 1-1/4 in. side cutter blade (1-1/4SCB): used for cutting through debris and scraping the walls of the pipe
- Boring gimlet (BG): used for removing loose objects
- E-coated to protect against rust
- Snake-Oil preserves and protects your sewer cables against rust and corrosion
- Protects toilets from damage when clearing a blockage with snake or auger
- Universal, fits all standard toilets
- Allows contractor to put more leverage onto auger without fear of damaging toilet
- Allows for a cleaner, more sanitary service call
- Doubles as a high capacity funnel
- Rugged chemical resistant molded plastic construction
Clear unwanted grease clogs, with the RIDGID T-205 1-3/8 in. "C" Grease Cutter. This strong and versatile auger breaks up tough grease blockages in kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks, drain lines and disposal waste lines. It has a 1-3/8 in. diameter and fits 3/8 in. drum and 5/8 in. sectional cables. The T-205 cutter is designed for use with C-4, C-6, C-6 IC, C-7, C-8, C-9, C-31, C-32, C-33, C-31 IW, C-32 IW, and C-33 IW drain snake cables. Simply slide the cutter on the drain cleaning cable for easy installation. Use this powerful sewer pipe cleaning tool with RIDGID K-40 and K-45 Sink Machines, K-400 and K-3800 Drum Machines, and K-50 Sectional Machine.
- The T-205 C cutter has a 1-3/8 in. Dai
- T-205 grease cutter fits 3/8 in. drum and 5/8 in. sectional cables (sold separately)
- Designed for use with C-4, C-6, C-6 IC, C-7, C-8, C-9, C-31, C-32, C-33, C-31 IW, C-32 IW, and C-33 IW drain auger cables (sold separately)
- Ideal for cleaning grease clogs in kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks and disposal waste lines
- Simply slide the cutter on the drain cleaning cable for easy installation
- For use on RIDGID K-40 sink machine, K-45 sink machine, K-400 drum machine, K-3800 drum machine and K-50 sectional machine (sold separately)
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
General's JRCS cutter set is part of the Sewerooter T-3 packages. The cutters in this set cover a wide range of applications in small to medium drain lines. Durable and easy to use.
- For 2 in. â€“ 4 in. drain lines
- For 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. cables
- Junior cutter set (includes arrow head, 1-1/2 u-cutter, 2 & 3 side cutter blade, 3 rotary saw blade, small retieving tool and 13 flexible leader)
- Easily attaches to the female end of the cable
- Wide range of sises, from the smaller arrow head to the 3 in. rotary saw blade
- E-coated (except for the LE-1) to protect from rust
The RIDGID K-50 is a portable Drain Cleaning Machine designed to clean 11/4 in. to 4 in. drain lines. Applications include sink, shower and floor drains. Capable of running three different size cables: 5/16 in., 3/8 in. and 5/8 in.
- Weighs less than 40 lbs
- Pull handle down and cable spins at 400 RPM
- Release handle, cable stops â€“ instantly
- Equipped with 1/6 HP motor; 115-volt models CSA approved
Replacement cable for 650 series
- 5/8" x 100'
Replacement cable for 650 series
- 3/4" x 100'
The RIDGID 63030 is a T-210 spade cutter cable head. This grease cutter is made to use with 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. cables with male quick tool ends. This cutter is used to catch the debris on the sides of pipe that are missed by the straight auger. This cutter fits C-4, C-6, C-6IC, C-7, C-8, C-9, C-31, C-31IW, C-32, C-33, C-33IW, C-44IW and C-45IW cables. This cutter is for use in kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, shop sinks, and disposal waste lines, it grabs debris and twists them onto the head of the cable. The cable head feature a quick locking tool end for a fast and easy change out during use.
- For 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. cables with male ends
- Drain maintenance accessory
- Fits C-33, C-4, C-45IW, C-6IC , C-7, C-9 cables (not included)
- For following up after augers have been used and to open up floor drains
- For use with the K-50 sectional machine (not included)
- 1 in. Dia.
The spherical design maneuvers around tight bends and traps, thoroughly and safely cleaning metal, plastic, and clay pipes. As it spins it also self-sharpens as it scrapes along the pipe walls. Its excellent for clearing stacks, downspouts, mains, as well as for drain lining jobs.
- Six self-sharpening blades dig into encrusted debris and root
- For 3 in. - 8 in. drain lines
- 6 self-sharpening blades dig into encrusted debris and root easily grinding up stoppages and scale without risking pipe damage
- Perfectly balanced ClogChopper automatically negotiates multiple, tricky bends maintaining a central line position and minimizing pipe wall, elbow, connection and joint damage
- Excellent for clearing stacks, downspouts, mains, as well as for drain lining jobs
- Durable enough to handle years of demanding use in residential and commercial applications
Rip through tough stoppages with the unique CLOGCHOPPER multi-function cutting tools. 6 self-sharpening blades dig into encrusted debris and root masses, easily grinding up stoppages, scale, and crystallized urine, without risking pipe damage. The spherical design maneuvers around tight ends and traps, thoroughly and safely cleaning metal, plastic, and clay pipes. Its excellent for clearing stacks, downspouts, mains, as well as for drain lining jobs. General offers a variety of sizes, and connector options, including for our drum type cables and sectional G connectors, as well as for Ridgid and Electric Eel connectors.
- Maneuverable; the perfectly balanced CLOGCHOPPER automatically negotiates multiple, tricky bends while maintaining a central line position and minimizing pipe wall, elbow, connection and joint damage
- Efficient; with all surface cutting edges, the CLOGCHOPPER clears clogs and scrapes encrusted debris from inner walls, all in one operation
- Easy to use; the six inverted cutting edges run smoothly, without rattling or jumping
- Economical; durable enough to handle years of demanding use in residential and commercial applications, CLOGCHOPPER actually self-sharpens while working
- Versatile; General offers CLOGCHOPPER connectors for most popular brands of drain cleaning machines
- For pipe sizes 1-1/2 in. to 3 in.
- For cable sizes 3/8 in., 1/2 in., and 9/16 in.
The MILWAUKEEÂ® TRAPSNAKEâ„¢ Porcelain Auger System features the industryâ€™s first replaceable cables for toilet and urinal augers. The 1/2" x 6' replacement cable is compatible with TRAPSNAKEâ„¢ Toilet Augers 2576-20 and 49-16-2576. These cables provide the ability to maneuver the tightest bends. The Replacement Cable is backed by a 2-year warranty from defect or breakage.
- Cable Size (length x diameter): 6' x 1/2"
- Cable End: Retriever Bulb
- Recommended Drain Size: 2" - 4"
- Warranty: 2-year
- Industryâ€™s First Replaceable Cables
The down head fitting is designed to convert standard cutters into down head cutters. Attach the down head fitting to the female end of the cable and attach your cutter. Easy to attach.
- For 1-1/4 in. - 2 in. drain lines
- For use in 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. drain cables
- Strong and durable
- Easily attaches with a screwdriver
- Helps to guide the cable down to the stoppage, not up toward the stack
- Screw to attached cutter is included
General's 100 ft. x 3/4 in. FLEXICORE cable is made of heavy-gauge wire coiled tightly around 49-strand aircraft-type wire rope and heat treated. Has unequalled strength and the right amount of flexibility. So tough it carries a one-year warranty against defect or breakage.
- For 4 in. - 8 in. drain lines
- FLEXICORE with male & female connector
- General pipe cleaners quick-fix lets you quickly repair broken drain snakes in the field
- Using snake-oil preserves and protects your sewer cables against rust and corrosion; its better than common lubricants because its special rust inhibitor cuts through moisture and replaces it with a rust-resistant coating
- Use with General's cutter heads
- Using snake-oil will preserve and protect your sewer cables
The Corkscrew Large Retrieving Tool is a drain cleaners' best friend for retrieving loose objects or broken cables. The corkscrew end twists around the object allowing the user to pull it out of the drain. The 'R' connector is compatible with the Ridgid type sections.
- For 4 in. - 8 in. drain lines
- Features the RIDGID style connector
- For the 7/8 in. cable sections
- For retrieving loose objects and broken cables
- E-coated to help prevent rust
- Is part of the RDCS-R cutter set
The Arrow Head is used as a starting drill. It gets the water flowing. It easily fits into the female connector on 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., and 9/16 in. cables. Also available in a cutter set.
- Design helps get water flowing
- Use as a starting drill to get water flowing through the pipe
- Not for tree roots
- Attaches to General's cables
- Is available in the HECS cutter set
- Easy to use starting drill