Searched for "47131800"
Disinfectant spray features a hospital-grade formula for dependable performance. Dynamic formula is effective against more than 50 microorganisms including H1N1 (Influenza A virus), MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Spray is perfect for use on showers, sinks, countertops, around toilet areas, toys, telephones, garbage bins, waiting rooms and more.
- Kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed
- Tuberculocidal, virucidal and bactericidal
- Eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew
- Can is an average of 25% recycled steel
- Fresh scent, size: 19 fl. oz. (0.6 qt.)
Laundry bleach and liquid disinfectant. Removes odors, stains and keeps whites bright. Application: Bleach; Applicable Material: Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fabric; Glass; Laminate; Metal; Plastic; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Fungus; Germs; Grease; Mildew; Organic Matter; Soil; Stains; Scent: Fragrance-Free.
- Laundry bleach and liquid disinfectant
- Removes odors and stains
- Keeps whites bright
- Scent: fragrance-free
Because dirt, odor and bacteria never take a break, rely on Professional Lysol products to clean, disinfect and deodorize. Professional Lysol Brand III Disinfectant Spray helps prevent contamination by killing germs on a variety of nonporous surfaces. Use it on, sinks, countertops, toilet areas, railings, door knobs, handles, light switches, telephones and garbage bins and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Kills 99.9% of germs in less than 30 seconds
- EPA-registered disinfectant kills illness-causing bacteria and viruses on environmental surfaces in your home and workplace
- Eliminates odors
- Multi surface disinfectant spray
Lysol I.C. Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of germs on hard nonporous surfaces, including MRSA, Norovirus, Hepatitis A Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus and is effective against more than 50 microorganisms when used as directed. Virucidal, tuberculocidal, bacterial and fungicidal disinfectant meets CDC, EPA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards. Spray design has a control flow valve that produces a wetter spray, enhancing surface coverage. Use EPA-registered disinfectant on showers, sinks, door handles, waiting rooms, sick rooms, laboratories and around toilet areas.
- Virucidal, tuberculocidal, bacterial and fungicidal disinfectant; kills germs at source
- For use in hospitals, clinics, daycare centers, ambulances, veterinary offices and more
- Kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces in 30 seconds when used as directed
- Spray design features a control flow valve
Lysol Brand I.C. Foaming Disinfectant Cleaner (Ready-to-Use). Foaming Disinfectant Cleaner, Fresh Scent, 24 oz. Aerosol Can. Ready-to-use quaternary formula cleans, disinfects and deodorizes hard, nonporous surfaces such as tile, fiberglass, marble, plastic, porcelain and vinyl. Hospital-strength infection control in a ready-to-use quaternary formula.
- Includes 12 aerosol cans of disinfectant
- Kills pseudomonas, salmonella, staph, E. coli and HIV-1 (AIDS), herpes simplex 1 and 2, influenza A2, polio and RSV viruses, among others
- Contains no harsh acids, abrasives or bleach
- Meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants
This effective dust mop/cloth treatment traps and holds dust and dirt until released with a quick shake. Leaves no oily residue. For gym, resilient, concrete and terrazzo floors. 20 Oz. can, 17 oz. net weight, 12 cans per case.
- Leaves no oily residue
- Effectively traps & holds dust
- Does not make treated surface slippery
- Will not damage floor surfaces when used as directed
Acid Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Thick formula coats toilet bowl surface. Quickly eliminates rust, lime and uric acid deposits. Will not harm septic tanks. ANTIBACTERIAL ANTI-MICROBIAL KILLS THE FOLLOWING Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) Staphylococcus aureus-Methicillin Resistant (MRSA) Enterococcus faecalis-Vancomycin Resistant Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) When used as directed, product demonstrates effective disinfection against Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus-Methicillin Resistant (MRSA), Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE) and Salmonella enterica. Efficacy tests have demonstra ted it to be an effective 1-step toilet bowl cleaner disinfectant in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum).
- Quart squeeze bottle
- Thick formula
Concentrated restroom cleaner and disinfectant in a portable, no-spill, 10 fl. oz. cartridge. Our integrated metering system in each cartridge provides worry-free dilution delivery. Delivers up to 11 in. use quarts. Use only with the TruShot trigger dispenser item 690707 for DISINFECTANT chemistries. See label for kills claims.
- Closed loop system
- Delivers up to 11 in use quarts
- Ensure OSHA compliance with pre-labeled cartridges
- Fills anywhere, fully intuitive
Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is a botanically-derived, EPA-registered bactericide, virucide and fungicide made from a proprietary blend of plant extracts and essentials oils. The unique thyme-based formula offers several unique advantages over existing solutions on the market. Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is used by homeowners and professionals for general cleaning and maintenance, water damage restoration and odor control.
- Kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and fungus
- 1-step solution offers proven disinfection with superior cleaning performance, without the premium price
- Ready-to-use formula does not have the harsh lingering odor
- Plant-based ingredients are non-toxic and biodegradable; contains no ammonia or chlorine
- Ideal for general cleaning and maintenance, water damage, sewer backup and odor control
- Great for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, garages, attics, laundry rooms and more
- Suitable for use on all hard, non-porous surfaces
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be fogged in a cold (ULV) fogger