Searched for "FEATURED RIDGID AIR COMPRESSORS AND TOOLS"
RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt Cordless Brushless 1 Gal. Portable Air Compressor (Tool Only). This unit has the ability to run off either 1 or 2 RIDGID 18-Volt batteries, allowing you to drive up to 1,200 nails per charge. The Brushless Motor Technology delivers on all demands of the jobsite with superior power, extended runtime, and a longer life for your tool. This unit is packed with additional job site features including a locking regulator knob, a 1/4 turn ball valve drain, a universal push-to-connect coupler, and a lightweight design. This compressor is backed by a 3-year warranty. The 18-Volt Cordless Brushless 1 Gal. Air Compressor comes with an operator's manual. Batteries and charger are not included.
- Dual power draw allows the compressor to run on both 1 or 2 batteries
- Brushless Motor Technology: For superior power and runtime
- 1 Gal. tank: Portable size for job site mobility
- Locking regulator: Holds knob in place to prevent unwanted pressure changes
- Universal Push-to-Connect Quick Couplers: Accepts both 1/4 in. automotive and industrial plugs with easy single-hand connection
- 1/4 in. Turn Ball Valve Tank Drain: Drain tanks quickly with one easy turn
- 120 maximum PSI: Provides ideal pressure for an extended range of work (for finish, trim, and inflation applications)
- Powerful enough to drive 2.5 in. nails flush into the toughest surfaces
- Hose wrap for efficient hose storage management
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) R0230 18-Volt Cordless Brushless 1 Gal. Air Compressor and operator's manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional
This Porter-Cable combo kit is ideal for framing and finish work, crafts, flooring and furniture. This combo kit includes the C2002 6 Gal. 150 PSI Air Compressor, FN250SB 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Finish Nailer, BN200SB 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer, TS056 3/8 in. Crown Stapler, a belt hook and a 25 ft. hose. The air compressor features two regulated, factory-installed air couplers to easily support two users. Its body is made with steel for strength and has an upgraded shroud and console cover to protect its vital components. The compressor features an oil-free pump to eliminate the need for maintenance and the tank is designed to operate at 150 max psi.
- 6 Gal. tank allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
- Innovative shroud ensures better protection and portability
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI enables quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Lightweight design allows compressor to be easily carried
- 150 PSI max lets users drive more nails than a traditional 135 max PSI compressor
- Compressor features a long-life, oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenience
- 120-Volt electric unit enables compressor to run on standard household current
- 10 Amp current draw allows use of compressor with a 16-Gauge or heavier extension cord of 50 ft. or less
- 16-Gauge finish nailer uses standard 16-Gauge finish nails from 1 in. to 2-1/2 in. long
- 18-Gauge brad nailer uses standard 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. long
- 3/8 in. crown stapler drives heavy-duty 3/8 in. crown staples from 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. and also 18-Gauge brad nails from 1/2 in. to 5/8 in.
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Kit offers $450 value compared to purchasing each item separately