Searched for "NU-CALGON"
- Quick-disconnect feature
- Five mix ratio settings - 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, 9:1 & 10:1
- 2- quart capacity
- Foam wand to enhance foaming
- Deflector tip to fan out spray
Evaporator Power is a "no-rinse" product formulated for cleaning indoor evaporator coils. The green-colored, slightly alkaline liquid is metal-safe and therefore will not harm the coil's metal surfaces when left in contact with them even in a no-rinse application. It cleans and emulsifies the most stubborn soils and deposits and is biodegradable as well as USDA-Authorized. This is the highly concentrated version of the product and it should be diluted with water at a 3:1 ratio.
- Highest technology in â€œno-rinseâ€ coil cleaning
- Cleans and emulsifies stubborn soils and deposits
- Alkaline, near neutral pH formulation
- Metal safe will not harm evaporator coilâ€™s metal surfaces during a no-rinse application
Evaporator-Fresh is a ready-to-use, non-abrasive, one-step cleaner and disinfectant. It can be used on evaporator coils in small air conditioners, commercial air handling equipment, HVAC cooling coils and refrigeration equipment. It is the first product of its kind in the industry to receive EPA registration for such claims.
- EPA registered for the HVAC application
- Ready-to-use disinfectant formulation
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy step
- No rinsing required
RX11-Flush Hose is to be used with Rx11-flush. It is a versatile service hose that connects to the Rx11-flush injector and then to the Flushing Tool or Flush Gun. The hose is useful in flushing line sets and general system cleaning after burnouts.
- Service hose that is perfect for applying R x 11-flush
- Useful in flushing line sets
- Use with the R x11-flush gun
- Flexible and versatile
A specially formulated chemistry in an easy-to-use packaging. It is tailored for the annual cleaning of residential and light commercial outdoor air conditioning coils. The metal safe, low-foaming biodegradable formula rapidly emulsifies dirt and grime so the system continues to run efficiently, lowering operating costs and increasing system longevity. The value to clean coils and the product's effective simplicity make it a must-have for technicians in preventative maintenance programs with residential and light commercial applications.
- All-in-one coil cleaner and sprayer
- Easy to use
- Metal safe chemistry
- Great for microchannel coils
RX11-Flush Gun is a tool to be used with Rx11-flush. The gun connects to the Rx11-flush hose and then inserts into pipe for flushing. It has a trigger control for easy use and injection.
- Trigger mechanism for applying R x 11-flush
- Control at the injection point makes flushing easy
- Rubber flush tip
- Versatile for flushing lines