Searched for "PowerPact"
The Generac 6808 Cold Weather Kit is intended for use with the PowerPact series generators. The kit consists of an automatic thermostatically controlled battery pad warmer, crankcase heater and breather warmer. When temperatures fall below an acceptable level, the thermostat activates the battery warmer maintaining optimum battery temperature and also activates the crankcase oil heater for the best generator starting. This kit is recommended for generators installed in regions where the temperature regularly falls below 32Â° (Fahrenheit). When installing a cold weather kit, it is required that the oil is replaced with 5W-30 synthetic for better engine start capability.
- Only compatible with PowerPact models
- Automatically starts when temp falls below acceptable level
- Maintains crankcase oil and battery temperature for easy starting
- Recommended in regions where temperature falls below 32Â°
The scheduled maintenance kit provides all the hardware necessary to perform complete routine maintenance on a Generac PowerPact generator. Oil will need to be purchased separately based upon manufacturer recommendations. Maintenance is recommended at every 100-hours or annually. Maintenance intervals may vary by model. Refer to manual for specific model maintenance requirements. Kit contents may vary by model.
- Includes: air filter pre-cleaner oil filter spark plugs oil funnel chamois reminder sticker
- Designed for the 7 kW PowerPact (420 cc) engine
- Keeps your generator running at optimum performance
- Oil sold separately