Searched for "dust mop treatment"
This product, when used on dust mops, replaces sweeping compounds and eliminates the dust created when using push brooms. It contains no wax or silicone, does not make the treated surface slippery and will not damage floor surfaces when used as directed. The product should be used whenever surfaces such as asphalt tile, linoleum, vinyl, rubber tile, marble, ceramic, concrete, quarry tile, magnesite, cork and wood are dusted. Cloths treated with this product are ideal for dusting plastic, formica surfaces and chalkboards.
- Water-Based Formula
- Treats Dust Mops, Cloths, Mats, HVAC Filters
- Spray on Mop and Go - Will Not Impart Oily Residue on Surface
- 360Â° Valve Allows Can to Spray Upside Down
- Pleasant Pine Fragrance
- Date Code on can is as follows:First line: A/B/C or 1/2/3 YYDDD----time Ex: A14201 20:51 A/B/C or 1/2/3= Shift YYDDD: Julian date 2 digit year and 3 digit day Time: military Second line: product #--can sizeâ€”batch number and plant designation Ex: 732-20-EF
This effective dust mop/cloth treatment traps and holds dust and dirt until released with a quick shake. Leaves no oily residue. For gym, resilient, concrete and terrazzo floors. 20 Oz. can, 17 oz. net weight, 12 cans per case.
- Leaves no oily residue
- Effectively traps & holds dust
- Does not make treated surface slippery
- Will not damage floor surfaces when used as directed
Dust Mop/Dust Cloth Treatment is a ready-to-use formula used to pick up dust, lint and soil, reducing the wear and abrasion on floor finishes from sand and soil and prolonging the floor finish life. Dust Mop/Dust Cloth Treatment can also be used to dust off pictures or to dust down walls and is safe to use on most hard surfaces. The pleasant fragrance and ease of use makes it appealing for the cleaning staff to use.
- Apply to dust mops and dust cloths o increase removal of dust, lint and soiling
- Minimizes dust scatter
- Regular use reduces wear and abrasion of floor finishes
- Ready to use formula provides convenience and ease of use
- Fill weight: 16 oz.
- Can size: 20 oz.