The Glacier Bay grid-style bathroom sink drain is designed for use in countertop, vessel style sinks without overflow. This lavatory sink drain has a non-closing design that easily allows water to flow into the drain. The versatility of this sink drain works with glass, ceramic and stone above-counter sinks. The durable brass construction provides reliability and withstands the rigors of daily use. The classic polished chrome finish will complement your existing bathroom fixtures.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESSEL SINKS: The Glacier Bay grid-style bathroom sink drain is designed for use in above-counter vessel sinks without overflow
- NON-CLOSING OPERATION: Drain allows the water to flow freely while preventing large unwanted particles from going down the drain
- FITS STANDARD BATHROOM SINK DRAIN: Complies with ASME A112.18.2-2015/CSA B125.2-15 for lavatory drains
- DIMENSIONS: It features a 2.68 in. outer diameter top grid strainer, 1.57 in. threaded upper drain body and 1.25 in. tailpiece with an overall 8-3/8 in. length from the top of the drain to end of the tailpiece tube
- VERSATILE SINK COMPATIBILITY: Grid sink drain is constructed for usage in ceramic, stone or glass countertop lavatory sink
- PREMIUM FINISH: This classic chrome finish is scratch, corrosion and tarnish resistant which will complement your existing bathroom fixtures
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable brass construction is sturdy, decorative and will withstand the rigors of everyday use
- FRUSTRATION-FREE INSTALLATION: Easy to follow install instructions included make this sink drain simple to put together with adjustable wrench
This mix and match pop-up drain assembly gives you the flexibility to pick the sink drain you want and then add the trim finish that matches your existing bathroom decor. Just pick between a plastic or brass drain in the collection and then add the trim color for the lift rod and pop-up stopper; now you have all the complete parts you need to replace the pop-up drain in your bathroom. Unlike ordinary drains, it features and EZ Connect tube that slides and wraps over the lift and lever rods which installs quickly and easily. No more hassle with taking the linkage rod apart to adjust and readjust the lift rod; it is as easy as just sliding the rods into the tube for the proper adjustment. It features a stopper that can be removed for cleaning with just a quarter turn. The universal design will fit most bathroom sinks.
- INCLUDES DRAIN BODY, LEVER ROD & LINKAGE ARM: Pop-up assembly drain body, lever rod and linkage arm is designed to work with the Glacier Bay pop-up stopper & lift rod.
- DESIGNED TO FIT GLACIER BAY BATHROOM SINK DRAIN BODY: Purchase with coordinating lavatory pop-up stopper & lift rod chrome-model 10728; brushed nickel-model 10729; oil rubbed bronze-model 10730; polished brass-model 10731.
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable Brass construction provides reliable performance for everyday use.
- EASY TO INSTALL: EZ connect tube slides and wraps over the lift and lever rods, just slide the rods into the tube for the proper adjustment.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION & ADJUSTMENT: No more hassle with taking the linkage rod apart to adjust and readjust the lift rod.
- FITS MOST STANDARD BATHROOM SINK DRAINS: The Glacier Bay drain body fits 1-1/4 in. sink drain.
- REMOVABLE STOPPER (Purchased separately): Features a removable stopper that can be removed for cleaning with just a quarter turn.
- Designed to install and adjust easily
- Durable brass construction provides reliable performance
The Glacier Bay Grid Drain is non-closing and provides a decorative alternative to a standard pop-up assembly. The drain is suitable for use with vessel-style sinks. It features a durable construction that will endure everyday use.
- Durable brass construction
- Decorative grid style gives a modern flair to your bath
- Universal design that fits many vessel-type sinks without overflows
- Decorative alternative to a standard pop-up assembly (sold separately)
- Decorative non-closing drain style
- Easy to install no tools required
- Brushed nickel finish