Southland 1-1/4 in. x 30 in. Black Steel Pipe
Log in for product availability.
Southland Black pipe is manufactured to the strictest worldwide specifications. For this reason its response to corrosion, temperature and working pressures will be excellent, promoting long lasting and reliable fluid conduction systems. Available individually or in pre-packaged assortments, we also offer a full selection of ready cut welded steel pipes in the same diameters lengths ranging from 18 up to 72.
- Steel construction
- Maximum working pressure of up to 700 psi
- Protective varnish coating helps prevent oxidation
- Use for gas and oil systems
- Male threaded connection
- Standard threaded pipe ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- Standard pipe complies with ANSI/ASTM A733, A53
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1 Year Warranty