Southland 1-1/4 in. x 24 in. Black Steel MPT Pipe
Log in for product availability.
Pipes are the main method for transporting the needed materials to their final endpoint. General uses for this product are for transporting lubricant, oil, grease, LP gases & fuel or to create your own DIY projects.
- Generally used for lubricant, oil, grease, liquefied petroleum (LP) gas, natural gases (nitrogen, oxygen, etc.), steam and diesel
- Schedule 40 pipe
- Use to repair pipe or make an extension from a fitting or current pipe
- Threaded ends comply with ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 standards
- Protective varnish coating helps prevent oxidation
- Threads comply with ansi b1.20.1
- Standard pipe complies with ansi/astm a733, a53
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1-year limited warranty