Charlotte Pipe 4 in. x 10 ft. PVC Schedule 40 DWV Pipe
Log in for product availability.
PVC Sch. 40 Pipe is dual marked and can be used in DWV and pressure applications. Gradual sloping fittings are used for DWV applications. Sharply angled pressure fittings must be used for pressure. PVC Sch. 40 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It is easy to install and has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Sch. 40 Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Conforms to standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 1785, ASTM D 2665 and NSF standards 14 and 61
- PVC Sch. 40 white pipe with red print that is dual marked for DWV, pressure and storm drain applications
- Maximum working temperature of 140Â°F
- PVC Sch. 40 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength
- PVC Sch. 40 pipe is used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company (Charlotte Pipe) Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and to conform to currently applicable ASTM standards for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.