PURELL Advanced Green Certified Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam, 1200 mL Refill for TFX Touch-Free Dispenser (2-Pack Per Case)
Log in for product availability.
PURELL Advanced Green Certified Hand Sanitizer Foam works in a variety of dispensers for reliability. These dispensers deliver precise amounts of sanitizer for economy and inventory control. Easy replacement of refill containers reduces maintenance costs throughout your building. Wall-mounted dispensers allow for convenient placement in high-traffic or communal areas in your building to encourage usage. Kills up to 99.99 % of most common germs that can cause illness with a formulation that includes 70 % ethanol. Germs can live on door knobs, phones, communal electronic equipment, and break room surfaces, making it important to sanitize hands throughout the day. Meet your sustainability goals thanks to EcoLogo certification and USDA BioPreferred program certification. This means PURELL TFX Advanced Green Certified Hand Sanitizer Foam meets environmental standards based on its raw materials that have less environmental impact, a manufacturing process that keeps environmental hazards to a minimum, and an increase in recyclability of the containers.
- Luxurious foam made with naturally-renewable ethanol
- Antimicrobial foam with 70 % ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Meets the EcoLogo hand sanitizer standard CCD-170 for use of environmentally safer ingredients and packaging
- SANITARY SEALED refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains no fragrance or dye, and is readily biodegradable according to OECD 301 standards
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel