ZEP 64 oz. Drain Defense Liquid Pipe Build Up Remover
Log in for product availability.
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially when it comes to drain care. ZEP drain defense liquid pipe build up remover clears clogs in stopped drains and helps prevent future clogs. This enzyme drain cleaner features a concentrated, enzyme-based formula that breaks down years of drain-clogging build-up to open slow drains. The certified biodegradable formula is ideal for sinks, toilets, showers, disposals, drains, and septic tanks. As it works to clear your pipes, this home drain cleaner will break down into carbon dioxide (CO2), minerals and water. The product comes in a 64 oz. bottle and is recommended for monthly use to maintain pipes in the home. Directions: 1: Establish a partial flow removing debris from drain stopper. 2: Run warm water for 1-minute to warm pipes. 3: Pour 1 oz. of drain defense pipe build-up remover into drain. 4: Flush with 16 oz. warm water. 5: Do not use any drains for 6-hours. 6: Repeat for 3-days or until drain flows freely. Note: for faster results, use 8 oz. of ZEP drain defense liquid pipe build up remover followed by 16 oz. warm water.
- Pro tip: apply the 3-day treatment described above once a month to keep drains clean
- Safe to use in: sinks, showers, drains, toilets, garbage disposals, septic tanks, RV's and grease traps
- Enzyme-based formula breaks down drain-clogging elements
- Drain cleaner provides 21 months of drain protection
- Enzyme drain cleaner that is performs best when used monthly to prevent clogs, slow drains and restore water flow
- Safe for all pipes and septic systems
- Breaks down into CO2, minerals, and water
- Prolong the life of your sprayer: thoroughly rinse bottle and spray clean water after use and before storage or reuse