Husky SAE/Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set (26-Piece)
Log in for product availability.
The Husky 26-Piece Hex Key Set includes 13 SAE and 13 Metric hex keys made from alloy steel for long-lasting wear. The hex keys feature a chamfered-end design to help guide the key into the fastener. The Allen wrenches resist rotational distortion and come in a variety of SAE and metric sizes. The finish provides resistance to corrosion while the included caddies help you keep them organized. Keys are also stamped with sizes for easy identification in your work environment. The two color coded caddies also connect so you can keep all of your Hex Keys in one place.
- Husky Hex Key Set includes 13 SAE and 13 metric keys covering sizes 0.05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in. and 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 mm
- Keys feature chamfered ends on both sides of the key to help guide the key into the fastener
- Keys store in color-coded caddies
- Caddies are marked both inside and out with size identification
- Keys are stamped with size
- Hex Keys are designed to resist rotational distortion
- Keys can be used as short- or long-arm keys to allow access in various locations
- Caddies snap shut to help secure the keys in place
- Caddies can be attached together to keep all your keys in one place
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required