Zurn 2 in. 600XL Pressure Reducing Valve
Log in for product availability.
The 2 in. 600XL Pressure Reducing Valve handles sandy, debris-laden water systems for high-flow capacity in residential, commercial, and new construction applications. It meets compliance with universal plumbing code. The stainless steel strainer includes a standard 20 mesh configuration and separate-access cover for simplified cleaning, while the bronze threaded bell provides superior corrosion-resistance and speeds access to the internals - together, cutting labor time up to 50%. Internal components of the 600XL utilize a balanced design, providing accurate downstream pressure without consideration of the incoming pressure.
- Fiber union gasket ensures fast installation
- Durable construction ensures low maintenance and lifecycle costs
- Inlet pressure changes with balanced design features to protect the system
- Stainless steel strainer screen features single-cap removal
- Threaded bell provides easier access than bolted on bells
- Low-lead law compliant
- ASSE Listed 1003
- IAPMO Listed
- City of Los Angeles Approved
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All goods sold hereunder are warranted to be free from defects in material and factory workmanship for a period on one year from date of purchase.