Hunter Channelside 52 in. LED Indoor/Outdoor Noble Bronze Ceiling Fan with Remote Control
Log in for product availability.
Industrial details of the rivets on the fan blades and the thumbscrews holding the light glass designed to resemble the portholes of a ship complete the rustic design of the Channelside ceiling fan. Perfect for any room or covered space exposed to moisture and humidity, this damp-rated fan includes stainless steel hardware and will fit nicely in your large, outdoor sunroom or patio's coastal decor style. Featuring energy-efficient LED lights and three-speed WhisperWind motor technology, the Channelside rustic ceiling fan will deliver superior air movement and whisper-quiet performance so you get all the cooling power you want without the noise.
- QUIET BUT POWERFUL: The 3-speed WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise
- DAMP RATED: This fan is ETL rated for indoor or outdoor use in spaces exposed to moisture and humidity such as porches, patios, sunrooms, and bathrooms but not direct exposure to water
- PREMIUM CONTROL: Handheld remote included for easy fan adjustments from anywhere in the room
- LED LIGHT KIT: The included light kit lets you control the lighting and ambiance of your living space; the long-lasting LED bulbs have longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- BULBS INCLUDED: Includes two 9-Watt energy-efficient, dimmable LED bulbs to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- FLIP THE BLADE: This fan features 5 reversible Grey Pine and Dark Walnut blades to help match your room's design
- PREMIUM GLASS SHADING: The light kit includes premium painted cased white glass shading
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Installer's Choice three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting based on your room's requirements
- DOWNRODS: Includes 3-inch and 2-inch downrods to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement
- WINTER AND SUMMER: Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer which helps cool the room to updraft mode during the winter to help circulate trapped warm air near the ceiling
- LONGEVITY: Hunter performs twice the agency recommended testing to ensure their ceiling fans - from the finishes to the fan motor your Hunter will stand the test of time
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 135 years in the fan business
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty