30 Gal. Professional Classic Short 30,000 BTU Atmospheric Residential Natural Gas Water Heater Side T and P Relief Valve
Log in for product availability.
The Rheem Classic Atmospheric 30 Gal. Natural Gas Short Water Heater comes with a 30,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly low NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 2 to 4 people. The push button ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. The self-diagnostic gas control valve monitors system performance. A premium grade anode rod provides long lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
- California residents: this water heater does not meet ultra-low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements, regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters, please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters and if so please select an approved ULN model
- Natural gas water heater costs less to operate than electric models
- Delivers 55 Gal. of hot water in the first hour
- 6-year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Exclusive Rheemglas tank lining resists corrosion and prolongs tank life
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Easy to light - no matches required
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean
- Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) 0.59
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov