50 Gal. Professional Classic Tall 36,000 BTU Direct Vent Residential Natural Gas Water Heater, Side T and P Relief Valve
Log in for product availability.
The Rheem Classic Direct Vent 50 Gal. Natural Gas Direct Vent Water Heater comes with a 36,000 BTU/Hour environmentally friendly Low NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people. A piezo ignition system enables safe and easy startup. The adjustable coaxial vent allows flexibility of installation. A premium grade anode rod provides long lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
- California residents: this water heater does not meet ultra-low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements, regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters, please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters and if so please select an approved ULN model
- Well insulated for reduced stand-by heat loss
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Heat saving flue baffle design
- Gas control and combination thermostat
- Exclusive Rheemglas tank lining resists corrosion and prolongs tank life
- Internal air tube for reduced footprint
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
- 8-year limited tank and parts warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov