PURELL Advanced Green Certified Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam, 1200 mL Refill for ADX-12 Touch-Free Dispenser (3-Pack Per Case)
Log in for product availability.
PURELL Advanced Green Certified Hand Sanitizer Foam, 1200 mL refill for ADX-12 dispenser, is an antimicrobial nonaerosol foam that contains 70 % ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands. It meets the EcoLogo hand sanitizer standard UL 2783 for its use of bio-based raw materials, environmentally safer ingredients and packaging, and for enhanced recyclability compared to other products in its category. This sealed refill bottle for ADX-12 dispensers (sold separately) is made of clear plastic to show the fill level and includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure. The hand sanitizer includes four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. It is made with ethanol produced with renewable natural resources, and contains no fragrance or dye.
- Made from naturally renewable ethanol to meet the EcoLogo hand sanitizer standard for environmental leadership; USDA Certified biobased product
- SANITARY SEALED refill helps prevent contamination
- Kills more than 99.99 % of most common germs that may cause illness
- Milder on skin than hand washing, enhanced with a nourishing blend of four different skin-conditioners that are clinically proven to help maintain skin health
- EcoLogo Certified to Standard Name UL 2783
- USDA Certified biobased product