Rheem Professional 50 Gal. Classic Power Vent Natural Gas Water Heater 42,000 BTUH Side T and P Relief Valve
Log in for product availability.
The Rheem Classic Power Vent 50 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Power Vent Water Heater comes with a 42,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly low NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people. The electronic ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. The self-diagnostic gas control valve monitors system performance. A premium grade anode rod provides long lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation. This water heater is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- California residents: water heater does not meet ultra-low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements; regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters; please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters and if so please select an approved ULN model
- Electronic gas control for improved monitoring and service
- Uses indoor air for combustion; blower exhausts the flue gases
- Standard 120-Volt connections
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal venting termination
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov