Mueller Streamline 1/2 in. O.D. x 100 ft. Dehydrated Yellow Coated Copper Tubing
Log in for product availability.
For your next HVAC, Refrigeration, or mechanical project use Mueller 1/2 in. O.D. x 100 ft. Dehydrated Yellow Coated Copper Tubing . This copper tube is manufactured for use when copper tube is to be buried or used in a potentially aggressive environment. Some building and insulation materials may contain chemicals that are potentially corrosive to plain copper tube, requiring it to be protected to ensure its longevity in service. Our plastic-coated copper tube eliminates the need for on-site tape wrapping or sleeving, creating a savings on labor and ensuring a professional-looking installation. It can be used in a wide variety of situations including reclaimed water applications and the movement of natural gas.
- For use when copper tube is to be buried or used in a potentially aggressive environment
- 0.025 in. minimum polyethylene coating extruded directly onto copper tube for consistent corrosion protection
- Continuously marked with size, specification, and footage every 2 ft.
- Creates a savings on labor and ensuring a professional-looking installation
- Made to ASTM and NFPA standards
- Use in accordance with local building codes
- Used for gas applications