STUDOR 1-1/2 in. or 2 in. Connection, Mini-Vent Air Admittance Valve with PVC Adapter
Log in for product availability.
With its compact design, the STUDOR Mini-Vent Air Admittance Valve with PVC Adapter offers a simple drain and waste venting solution. Great for venting a single fixture or a group of bathroom fixtures, the Mini-Vent air admittance valve is designed to fit 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. pipes and excels in tight applications. This 1-way valve automatically opens and takes in fresh air when negative pressure (suction) occurs from a fixture discharging into the plumbing system. When the water flow stops, the Mini-Vent closes naturally due to gravity, preventing the circulation of any bad bathroom or drain odors. With a capacity of 160 DFUs (drain fixture units) on a branch and 24 DFUs on a stack, this economical negative pressure valve creates essential ventilation that prevents the loss of water seals in traps, eliminating the need to install expensive and unsightly roof penetrations and vent piping. Designed for residential and commercial use, the STUDOR Mini-Vent Air Admittance Valve (AAV) can be used in conjunction with other STUDOR AAVs to complement larger high-rise building drainage systems. The active air valve is designed with an exclusive vermin protection system to keep out insects and foreign objects.
- Compact air admittance valve with PVC adapter
- Ideal for a single fixture or group of fixtures, capacity of 160 DFUs (drain fixture units) on a branch and 24 DFUs on a stack
- Creates ventilation that prevents the loss of water seals in traps, uses gravity to automatically close seal and prevent circulation of unpleasant bathroom or drain odors, exclusive vermin protection system keeps out bugs and foreign objects
- Fits 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. piping, temperature rating of minus 40 degree F to 150 degree F (minus 40 degree C to 65.6 degree C), complies to ANSI/ASSE 1050 and 1051, this style air admittance valve is not recognized as a mechanical vent in the international building code
- Exclusive vermin protection system
- Limited lifetime warranty