Tectite 1/2 in. Brass Push-to-Connect Ice Maker Outlet Box
Log in for product availability.
The Tectite by Apollo Ice Maker Outlet Box includes a 1/2 in. Push-to-Connect ice maker valve and can be used to connect copper, CPVC or PEX lines. Tectite by Apollo Push-to-Connect fittings are the fastest, cleanest, and simplest way to connect copper, CPVC, PE-RT and PEX pipe without the use of tools, solder, open flame or glue. Simply insert the pipe to allow the high-strength stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the specially designed O-ring. Fitting removal and reuse is just as simple using a simple demount clip (sold separately).
- Valves constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- 1/4 in. O.D. male compression outlet
- Box design allows for right or left stud mounting
- Snap in place faceplate allows for up to 3/4 in. drywall
- Push-to-connect design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe
- Ideal for installations of ice makers, refrigerators and filtered water dispensers
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions.