Apollo 1/2 in. Brass PEX-A Expansion Barb 90 Elbow (10-Pack)
Log in for product availability.
The Apollo ExpansionPEX 1/2 in. Brass PEX-a Barb 90 Elbow is simple to install. Apollo ExpansionPEX barb fittings are a key component to one of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, Apollo ExpansionPEX couplings must be secured into place Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or comparable expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo ExpansionPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of lead free brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex. A cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation.
- Pro pack includes 10 fittings
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo ExpansionPEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- A cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Must secured in place using Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or other PEX-a expansion sleeves/rings
- NSF listed
- Barb x barb x barb connection for PEX-a plumbing systems
- Go/no-go gauges are never required
- To ensure secure connections every time, fittings cannot be dry fit
- Rated to 200F and 200 psi
- Item is not compatible with PEXb pipe, crimp-style (ASTM 1807) or pinch clamp (ASTM F2098) piping systems
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
25 Years: For exclusive use with PEXa pipe.