Everbilt 2 gal. Thermal Expansion Tank
Log in for product availability.
Built with heavy-duty butyl diaphragm system to absorb the expansion of water volume and help prevent dangerous pressure build-up. This Everbilt Expansion Tank will absorb pressure increases when properly installed on your closed water system. Most local codes now require an Expansion Tank on residential closed water systems. Water pressure over 80 psi can shorten the life of your water system and appliances.
- Stainless steel 3/4 in. MIP with hex
- Factory pre-charged at 40 psi
- cUPC certified/ NSF 61 compliant
- High quality coating prevents corrosion
- 16-Gauge cold rolled steel shell
- Brass air charging port with O-ring seal
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi
- Maximum temperature rating of 200 degree F
- Provides a reservoir for expanded water volume
- Protects water heater, fixtures and appliances
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
5 year limited warranty