Mueller Streamline 3/8 in. I.D. x 100 ft. Type L Yellow Plastic Coated Soft Copper Coil
Log in for product availability.
Streamline Plastic-Coated Copper Tube is manufactured in a variety of options for use when copper tube is to be buried or used in a potentially aggressive environment. Some building and insulation materials may contain chemicals that are potentially corrosive to plain copper tube, requiring it to be protected to ensure its longevity in service. Our plastic-coated copper tube eliminates the need for on-site tape wrapping or sleeving, creating a savings on labor and ensuring a professional-looking installation. It can be used in a wide variety of situations including reclaimed water applications and the movement of natural gas.
- For use in protecting copper
- 0.025 in. minimum polyethylene coating extruded directly onto copper tube for consistent corrosion protection
- Made to ASTM and NFPA standards
- Continuously marked with size, specification, and footage every 2 ft.
- Meets the requirements of the ASTM
- Qualified to be place underground