Whirlpool White Commercial Laundry Center with 3.1 cu. ft. Washer and 6.7 cu. ft. 240-Volt Electric Vented Dryer
Log in for product availability.
Maximize floor productivity with the stack washer/dryer that's built to give laundry facilities the durability and performance needed to withstand the heavy traffic of commercial laundry - all within the space of a single unit. Built from heavy, galvanized steel and a porcelain-enamel top - the cabinet has been designed to increase machine longevity and handle regular usage. The powerful drive system was engineered and tested to provide more turns over the life of the washer and provide customers with an exceptional cleaning experience. A six-point suspension with four dampers and two springs delivers automatic load balancing - keeping cycle times consistent to help optimize laundry efficiency. The advanced dryer venting system delivers an optimal drying performance, helping laundry facilities cut utility costs and run with efficiency. Our electric, stack washer/dryer option, is card-reader ready, Energy Star qualified and backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- This washer/dryer combination maximizes facility productivity, saves space, and delivers the exceptional cleaning performance end-users expect. The large capacity of the 3.1 cu.ft. washer, provides ample room for bulky items, while the extra-large, 6.7 cu.ft. dryer allows for loads to be dried effectively - all within the space of a single unit
- Built with galvanized steel, the heavy duty construction of the stack washer/dryer is designed to increase machine longevity, and handle high volumes of laundry
- Designed and tested to provide more turns over the life of the washer - this machine helps owners optimize their facility's productivity, and delivers the performance customers expect. A watertight, flexible triple-lip seal with a garter spring helps keep moisture away from the shaft, protecting our premium bearings - while our proven, durable shaft sleeve is designed to reduce shaft wear. These components, along with a die-cast trunnion, help provide consistent washing results, increasing a facility's efficiency
- The automatic load balancing system consists of a 6-point suspension, four dampers, and two springs. By sensing and automatically balancing a load, machines are able to work effectively and end on time, creating optimized cleaning cycles and constant turns
- A high-speed blower wheel optimizes performance in long vents, while high airflow reduces drying times for a wide variety of loads, increasing efficiency and turns over the life of the machine
- ENERGY STAR certified, and uses an average of 12.24 Gal. of water per cycle, which helps reduce energy and water costs.Average based on DOEJ2 testing with factory preset cycles
- Super Cycle offers an extra three minutes of wash time or an additional rinse for an additional cost to the user, boosting revenue opportunities
- High-efficiency technology delivers energy savings without sacrificing cleaning performance. Water is lifted from tub base through baffle holes, then showered through the load during agitation pattern
- Helps to eliminate drive shaft wear. The robust axial compression tube locks the two inner races of the premium NSK bearings ensuring they turn with the shaft, helping to prevent drive shaft wear
- Delivers consistent cycle times by reallocating weight to complete spin out of unbalanced loads
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Limited