Husky Metric Combination Wrench Set (10-Piece)
Log in for product availability.
Husky combination wrenches are forged from Chrome Alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength for a lifetime of use. Each wrench as an open-end for access to fasteners in tight spaces and a 12-point box-end to get a secure grip on fasteners when added torque is needed. No toolbox or workshop of the DIYer or professional would be complete without a this set of combination wrenches from Husky.
- Set includes 10 wrenches covering sizes 8 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- 15 offset box-end offers increased clearance
- 12-point box-end
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Package doubles as a storage rack to keep your wrenches organized and in 1-place
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required