Husky Ratcheting SAE Combination Wrench Set (11-Piece)
Log in for product availability.
Husky Ratcheting Wrenches feature a 12-point design pattern to help prevent fastener damage and increase torque. Their slim design fits into tight spaces where other wrenches may not fit. The polished chrome finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Set includes 11 ratcheting wrenches covering sizes 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long-lasting performance
- Ratcheting box-ends need only a 5 degree arc swing to turn fastener
- 0 degree offset box-end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Wrenches feature off-corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard-to-remove fasteners
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required