SharkBite Push-to-connect PVC transition fittings are the fastest way to transition from PVC or IPS (iron pipe size) pipe to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT, or HDPE pipe. No soldering, clamps, unions, glue, or special tools are required. Simply insert the pipe, and the teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal. The fitting has a white-collar for the PVC pipe and a tan collar for all CTS (copper tube size: PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT, HDPE) pipes. Changes can easily be made by rotating the fitting after installation. Removing the fitting is just as fast using a disconnect tool so fittings can be easily changed or reused. Designed with stainless steel gripping teeth for a secure connection, a chlorine-resistant O-ring for a long-lasting seal, and backed by a 25-year warranty.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80, 120 PVC pipe
- Push-to-connect fittings are ideal for installation in tight spaces
- Rated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and 200 PSI
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground)
- Can be installed on wet or dry lines and pressure tested immediately, no waiting on soldered joints to cool or solvents to dry
- Low-lead DZR corrosion-resistant brass body
- PVC end of fitting (white-collar end) can be removed with PVC disconnect clip (UIP710, UIP712, UIP714)
- Code approved, IAPMO listed, for details see Specifications
- 25-Year warranty when used with PVC to PEX, copper, CPVC & PE-RT pipe
- 5-Year Warranty when used with SDR-9 HDPE pipe
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is know to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.