Klein Tools Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Insulated, Angled Head, 8-Inch
Log in for product availability.
Klein Tools 200048EINS Pliers are Electrician's Insulated High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting pliers with 1000V rated grips and VDE certification for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
- Insulated pliers are 1000V Rated for safety on the job and VDE Certified with unique three-part insulation with white underlayer that provides a warning sign when insulation may be compromised
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. Induction hardened for long life
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Made in USA
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Induction hardened for long life
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm â€“ See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.