Klein Tools 8 in. Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers
Log in for product availability.
These 8-in. Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers with high-leverage design provide 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers. The angled head design makes work easier in confined spaces. The dual-material Journeyman handles give added grip and comfortable use. Klein Tools specializes in making some of the world finest pliers.
- Diagonal Cutters with angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage pliers with rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Made in USA with Custom, US-made tool steel
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.