US Lock 2010 Series GR2 Classroom 2-3/4 in. Backset US3 Ball Knob Less Cylinder
Log in for product availability.
Recommended for use on all residential, industrial and commercial applications where normal traffic is anticipated. Meets ANSI Standard A156.2. When used as a replacement lock only a screwdriver is needed. Large rose covers existing bore hole scratch marks.
- Finish: US3 bright brass
- Function: classroom
- Handle shape: ball
- Backset: 2-3/4 in. standard
- Keyway: less cylinder
- Door thickness: 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. (32 mm to 45 mm)
- With T strike
- Latch faceplate: 1-1/8 in. x 2-1/4 in.
- UL fire rating: 3-hours (only if work with US Lock cylinder)
- ANSI grade-2 (only if work with US Lock cylinder)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Limited Lifetime Warranty