SharkBite 1 in. Brass Push-to-Connect Straight Connector, Male NPT
Log in for product availability.
The 1 in. SharkBite Push-Fit x MNPT Adapter allows you to make a connection to 1 in. pipe using a push-fit connection and gives you a 1 in. Male NPT Adapter on the opposite end. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join copper, cPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless-steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite Fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Rated to 200F and 200 psi
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-877-700-4242.