Klein Tools Electrical Wire Stripper/Cutter (10-18 AWG Solid)
Log in for product availability.
This compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool is designed to cut 10 - 18 AWG solid wire. The precision-ground stripping holes cleanly cut wire and aid in easy removal of insulation. A narrow nose helps this tool fit easily into tight places.
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges 10-18 AWG solid wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes and wire looping and bending holes
- Made in USA
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire
- Shear-type cutting blades for clean cuts
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.