NIBCO 1/2 in. Brass Quarter Turn Boiler Drain
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO boiler drain ensures trouble-free operation and ease of access. The multi-purpose drain valve is recommended for use in low-pressure water systems. The NIBCO quarter-turn boiler drain is manufactured from brass, with a PTFE seat and nitrile O-ring.
- Low-pressure drain includes a brass ball and brass stem
- Features a PTFE seat
- Cup or MIP threads to hose connections
- Product is used in residential plumbing systems
- Maximum temperature of 180 degree F
- Valve pressure rating 125 psi to 100F
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2 year limited warranty