"Favorites Lists" allow you to keep the items you order on a regular basis easily accessible. You can also use them for job-specific product lists or to keep a running list of products of interest.
The Many Advantages Include:
Unique List Names You Create to Remember the Types of Products for Each List
i.e. "Weekly Reorder," "Green Products," "Water Heater Replacement Parts," Etc.
- Alphabetical List Ordering to Help You Find Lists Faster
- Sorting by Price, Item Number, Manufacturer Name, or Category to Help You Find List Items Faster
Add Items to Any List Wherever Products are Found
- Product Search and Browse Results
- Product Detail Pages
- Previous Orders
- Shopping Carts
- Quick Info
- My Top Products
- Industry Best Sellers
What Else Can I Do With a Favorites List?
- Share a favorites list with other users for the account.
- Allow other users to make changes to a favorites list.
- Quickly add items to a list while you are in a favorites list.
- Rename a list.
- Create a customized favorites list or generate a favorites list based on your purchases over a time period.
- Upload a favorites list from an Excel spreadsheet.