A Complete Potable Water Solution
Meet the needs of your most demanding jobs with PEX-A & PEX-B pipe and fittings, and Tectite™ by Apollo® push-to-connect fittings.
- Apollo® PEX-A is ultra-flexible
- Reduced kinking due to bend radius of 3-1/2" for ½" tubing
- Kinking can be corrected with heat, because tubing has thermal memory
- Strong ASTM F1960 connection – shape memory allows PEX-A to expand and return to original size
- Fittings compatible with competitors' piping systems
- Available in white, red, and blue colors for easy line identification
- For use in hot/cold potable water distribution and hydronic radiant systems
- Can be used in continuously recirculating plumbing systems up to 140° F
- Tubing follows copper tube size dimensions (CTS)
- Standards/Certifications: PEX 5006 – SDR 9, cNSFuspw/rfh, CUPC, ASTM F876/F877, ANSI/NS Standards 61 & 14 and CSA B137.5
- Compatible with PEX, copper, and CPVC pipe
- No tools or burn permits required for installation
- Fittings are removable and reusable
- Fast installation – up to 15x faster than copper solder
- Approved for direct burial/behind-wall applications
- Industry-leading manufacturer "Forever Warranty"
WARNING: California Residents, this product contains chemical(s), which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find more information by visiting HomeDepotPro.com/Trades.com to review the specific product details.