Protect Your Customer’s Warranty
Avoid call-backs or negative online reviews by preserving your customer’s warranty on his or her new water heater. Almost all water heater manufacturers will void a warranty without a scale inhibition treatment in hard water areas, and approximately 85 percent of U.S. households use hard water1.
The minerals in hard water cause sediment, scale and corrosion that damages hot water heaters. Hard water is especially damaging to tankless water heaters.
The Enviro Water Products Hot Water Shield™ is The Home Depot Pro’s answer to the threat of hard water. Enviro Water Products is a industry leader in effective, enviromentally-friendly water treatment solutions. The Hot Water Shield is their unique professional-grade solution to prevent sediment, scale and corrosion.
The Hot Water Shield filters and pretreats the water prior to it entering the unit—maximizing the heater’s efficiency and lifespan while creating additional revenue for the contractor.
The Enviro Water Products Water Heater Shield features:
- A five-micron, high-efficiency, high-performing filter that removes dirt, rust, silt and sediment particles down to 1/20 the size of a human hair
- Sliphos® media within the filter chamber to prevent scale and stop corrosion
- Compatibility with both tank-type and tankless water heaters
- Easy installation inside or outside of the home on the feed water line
- Availability in 5, 10 and 20 GPM sizes with an operating temperature range on all units of 40 to 100 degrees and maximum pressure of 100 PSI
- High-quality pressure gauge to monitor pressure loss and indicate the need for a filter change
- Filter housing that is tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 58 for material and structural integrity requirements
- FDA approval
Shop Enviro Water Products
Contact Us for More Information
1. United States Geological Survey, "Water Hardness and Alkalinity". 2016.