Safer Power. Easier Installation.
What are the Requirements?
All GFCI Receptacles manufactured after June 29, 2015 must:
- Automatically monitor ground fault circuit interrupting functionality every three hours or less
- If the device can no longer provide GFCI protection, it must deny power and provide a visual and/or audible indication that it no longer can provide protection.
- If the line conductor is incorrectly wired to the load terminal, power to the receptacle will be denied. This includes initial installation and any subsequent reinstallations.
What Products are Affected?
- GFCI Receptacles (Class A)
- GFCI Breakers
- Permanently Connected GFCIsm
DID YOU KNOW? According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, 2/3 of all electrocutions in homes could be prevented if GFCIs are installed.
Shop Our Compliant Products With Confidence!