Terms Of Sale and Service
Unless otherwise stated, payment terms are net 30 days (with approved credit) or Prepay In Advance. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all past due accounts. For your convenience, we accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Venue and jurisdiction are established in Duval County, Florida, in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
FREE FREIGHT (Shipped Prepaid) applies to orders of $99 or more, if shipped via UPS or Home Depot Pro fleet trucks. Orders less than $99 shipped via UPS or Home Depot Pro fleet will be charged a $9.99 flat fee. Orders shipped via LTL or common carriers will be shipped free freight on orders of more than $299. Orders are shipped the fastest, most economical way in the continental U.S. To our valued Alaskan and Hawaiian customers ‐ all orders must specify Freight Forwarder or F.O.B. when orders are placed. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. To our valued International customers ‐ all orders are shipped F.O.B. shipping warehouse. Domestic freight allowances do not apply.
You can call ahead or walk in to place orders at our Pro Center Counters. There is a minimum order of $20.00 for will call orders. View locations.
Certain items are stocked only in regional warehouses; therefore, additional shipping time and charges may apply, regardless of order size. Not all items are stocked in every warehouse.
Unshipped merchandise from your original order will be shipped when merchandise is available within thirty (30) days. Merchandise not shipped within thirty (30) days will be automatically cancelled. Unshipped merchandise on C.O.D. shipments will be automatically cancelled. Prices and terms on original order will be in effect on the back order.
Return Goods Policy
- Please contact Customer Service prior to returning any items to receive authorization. Be prepared with the following information:
- Invoice or order number, if available
- Item number and quantity to be returned
View our full Returns Policy.
Order is Damaged, Defective or Short
Buyer shall examine material upon receipt. Damaged items and order shortages must be reported to HD Supply within three business days of receipt. Open all packages and inspect products for completeness and condition upon delivery.
Delivery to jobsite constitutes delivery to Buyer, regardless of whether Buyer or his/her agent is at the site at the time of delivery or signs a delivery receipt. In those rare instances when a package is lost or an item is damaged in transit, we assume full responsibility for filing claims.
Porcelain/china products and cabinets must be inspected at the time of delivery. If broken, items must not be signed for and delivery should be refused. If items cannot be inspected at time of delivery, then it is recommended that the customer sign for item "pending inspection" on the bill of lading, and will have three days to notify us of any problems. It will be the customers' responsibility to file any claims with carrier, if the above protocol is not followed.
For Friedrich products, if the product is defective, a field service technician will be dispatched to repair the product; a credit return will not be allowed. Please call customer care to schedule a technician.
- When possible, count the number of cartons or items. This must be the same as shown on the freight bill. If not, sign the freight bill "short" before the driver leaves. Any visible signs of damage, including shrink-wrap being torn or missing, should be noted on freight bill.
- Check-in shipment immediately and report discrepancies as soon as possible. If shortages are not reported within 72 hours of receipt, they will not be credited.
- Not all orders come on the same delivery. Make sure the number of cartons shown on the packing slip matches those delivered before claiming shortages.
- If a shortage has been called in, but later received, please notify us immediately so paperwork can be corrected.
Merchandise is Non-returnable*
- Major appliances
- Custom products such as paint, blinds, and other made to order items
- Special order products
- Whole house and stationary generators
- Labor, delivery, and/or installation services
- Product samples (e.g., paint, flooring, fabric, and wallpaper)
- Chemicals where the product seal is open
* List is subject to change
To Our Valued California Customers
We have placed warnings on our products containing certain chemicals or chemical components as required by California law. If you wish to return any of these products, we will pay your shipping costs and refund your full purchase price.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Premier® and ProPlus® brand items are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser (excludes commercial faucets, non-metallic faucets, all ProPlus® faucets, and Premier® vanities and vessel sinks). Defective products will be repaired or (at the option of Home Depot Pro and as its sole warranty obligation) replaced free of charge when returned with proof of purchase to Home Depot Pro.
Home Depot Pro WILL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO OTHER TANGIBLE PROPERTY BY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, OR FOR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For more information on the Premier faucet warranty, please visit www.premierfaucet.com.
Goods not manufactured by Seller are warranted and guaranteed only to the extent and in the manner warranted and guaranteed to Purchaser by the original manufacturer of such goods.