Welcome Valued U.S. Lock® Customers
U.S. Lock is now The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades to bring you more services, more convenience and more business solutions. For more information about this exciting transformation, check out our IMPORTANT INFORMATION section.
Your Added Benefits
- Broader product access
- Free local delivery on minimum orders of $99; outside of local network with $299 minimum orders
- Improved online shopping experience
- Convenient shopping at The Home Depot stores and homedepot.com with a ProPurchase Card
- And more
For Your Convenience on HomeDepotPro.com/Trades
- Use your current U.S. Lock login credentials on your new shopping site
- Access your existing user preferences and settings, including favorites lists and invoice history
- Find the same items using U.S. Lock product numbers
- Enjoy the same everyday great buys and special promotions
- Make a note of important The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades contact information, including your new invoice payment address (see IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
- Update your W-9 to reflect the new vendor name: The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades
- Call your sales professional or contact the Customer Care team at 1-800-288-2000 Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST; Sat., 8 a.m.–4 p.m. EST
New Account Number
- A new account number has been assigned to you. To view your new account number, log in above at MY ACCOUNT or contact The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades Customer Care team at 1-800-288-2000. You can also ask your Sales Professional for this information. Your new account number will appear on your first Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades invoice.
- Up to two years of account history to include purchases and proof of delivery (POD) has moved to your new account number. If you need to access more than two years of history, please contact Customer Care or your Sales Professional.
- Your account information and tax-exempt certificate has been transitioned to your new Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades account.
New Invoice & Payment Address
- Invoices will reflect The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades name
- Please update your W-9 to reflect your new vendor, The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades. Need help? Email THDPro_CFS_Admin@homedepot.com
You have a new payment remittance address. Please update your records to prevent delays in posting your payments. Beginning 10/05/2020, please mail your payments to:
The Home Depot Pro
PO Box 404295
Atlanta, GA 30384-4295
- This address will appear on your first Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades invoice
New Phone, Email & Fax
Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-288-2000 to place orders or ask questions.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST; Saturday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. EST
- Contact via Email: ProTrades_CustomerCare@homedepot.com
- To Fax Orders: 1-800-288-2828
Enhanced Product Assortment & Delivery
- We've made this transition easy for you by enabling product search on HomeDepotPro.com/Trades to include U.S. Lock item numbers.
- You have access to free delivery within our local truck service areas on minimum orders of $99 and free shipping on orders outside of the local truck delivery network with a minimum purchase of $299
- Delivery and order cut-off times are the same
New Website/Mobile App Changes
- You're right where you need to be to place online orders on HomeDepotPro.com/Trades
- Use your U.S. Lock login credentials to access The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades website
- Your online account preferences and settings, including favorite lists and invoice history, are the same
- Shipping location selection is accessible when you log into your new account
- Download your new The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades app from iTunes® or Google Play®. It offers the same benefits and convenience as U.S. Lock